Yeah Devs, nerfs all the killers and leave more evidence that this game is on the side of the survs

Options

Yes of course devs, nerf nurse, nerf spirit, nerf oni .. what will be next?

It is noted that the cries on the part of the survivors claim you ...

But nothing at all about:

• Toolboxes
  • The infinites (strongs loops: There are quite a few survivors abuse)
  • Bad Maps (Structures very close to each other)
  • Gens Rush (There is no mercy for the killers by the survivors ...)

Devs .. and you follow nerf the killers? We will see what future Dead by dayligh has. You will be very happy with the survivor community, but there are more than 50% of the killers we have been holding too much since 2016 (since the launch of DBD) and here we continue to endure, fighting ... but the developers continue to pamper their survivors.

Sorry if I'm talking like that, but it's what I feel and what these developers are transmitting to me right now.

Good luck!

Comments

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    Options

How many killer buffs can you name this year alone? not many. End game collapse was quality of life change at best. Good survivors are not effected by it at all if they possess few braincells

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Survivor nerfs are killer buffs. And if you mean specific killer buffs they are far less important than balancing the game. The devs don't want to deal with another Forever Freddy.

• Callmehandsome
    Callmehandsome Member Posts: 529
    Options

Well by your logic all the killer nerfs have been survivor buffs as well. And there haven't been many survivor nerfs this year. Each survivor nerf you mention, i will name 2 killer nerfs, deal?

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Individual killer nerfs are different from global survivor nerfs.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Both sides get nerfed all the time. Sometimes a nerf isn't even listed in the patch notes. Resilience no longer increases all action speeds while injured since the latest patch. That's a direct nerf to a perk that's barely even useful due to the hideous 9% value. So even "weak" survivor perks are made weaker. Just to name a recent example.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

What did they change about Resilience? Why are they even nerfing it?

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

I don't think they changed it at all, 9% while injured.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Oh boy am I gonna have fun when I see a list twice as long as this one.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited December 2019
    Options

It used to affect the speed at which you got healed by other survivors till the last patch. This effect is now gone even though it only cut off about 1 second.

@ShrekIsHot

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Thanks devs. People say they only nerf killers. Guess I'm not using Resilience anymore :(

• tortrader
    tortrader Member Posts: 539
    edited December 2019
    Options

The killer nerfs are all about the 50/50 balancing. On average two survivors should be able to escape.

That means that if good killer mains can regularly get 4k then the mechanics need to be made harder for less good killer players so that they regularly 0k to make up for the 4k's.

Post edited by tortrader on
  • Waffleyumboy
    Options

The devs think it's a good idea to have only a few survivor perks viable. Can't wait till game balance and map reworking is all done so they can diversify the meta. Maybe even make the game fun.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

I don't think the nerfs are... particularly egregious. However I find them doing balance changes during a hotfix to be incredibly scummy. They could have shoehorned in worse changes and not given a damn what the community thought. Balance changes should always come in a PTB before release.

• ElementDoom
    ElementDoom Member Posts: 166
    Options

They put terrible changes on PTB all the time and still don't give a damn what the community thinks.

• Ramxenoc445
    Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 1,358
    Options

A lot of these aren't good arguments for what is a nerf for killers. Like the literal face camping thing. You're not entitled to a kill just as survivors aren't entitled to farming if someone disconnects or getting the hatch because they were last. A good amount of things here is just whining and complaining. Things get nerfed and things get changed. If you feel this game is more favored towards one side you're probably not very good at this game. Some things can be op on one side but this game has to be playable for people of varying skills. Survivors get nerfed and have been a good amount lately and spirit got nerfed. Freddy and Oni got add on nerfs the freddy one takes away frustration and the Oni one is probably justified because it sounds like it gave him free nurses calling globally.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490
    Options

I doubt they’d change anything with the perk... it’d get swapped with DS/BT which sounds better? It’s like a B tier perk since getting 99’ed can prompt a skill-check and ruin everything. Rather they did something to Thanatophobia like more time on the ground slugged or smaller skill-checks per percentage. I also think Deer-stalker should mirror unbreakable better by Deer-stalker increasing downed recovery by 20/22.5/25%.

Resilience doesn’t directly mirror Thana with the vault speed but that’s partially due to Bamboozle having a whooping 15% increased vault speed and Thanto does generally get more value than resilience if directly mirrored...

The killer will generally always occupy atleast one survivor (chase) so they aren’t getting an increased value at all times.

I also think Dying Light needs something more... like the Obsession’s heal speed bonus lowered to 8% from 33%... it’d be a third of the maximum 24% the killer gets which’d make it more fair imo. I kinda get why the obsession is immune after some thought since only they could counter the killer’s high% in certain situations.

• silverwolf4455
    silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 496
    Options

I'm waiting for people to bring out the huge list of survivor nerfs lol.. this kinda talk is crazy.. is the game balanced yet? No... is it steadily getting better... kinda.. tho really slowly.

At red ranks survivor is still the power role and a lot of stuff still needs tweaked here and there. We need to all chill and think of ways to fix the game and make it more balanced.

They need to hurry and finish buffing solo survivors so that they can buff the hell out of the mid and low tier killers. They need to double time on the map reworks and then just start balancing atleast every 2 weeks having updates.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

So this post is a poor attempt at reverse psychology?

• ifeelthelags
    ifeelthelags Member Posts: 61
    edited December 2019
    Options

u should eat more bbq with chili ehhhh

• Danielgdp3
    Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 452
    Options

Well for perks you've had:

Pop Goes The Weasel

Territorial Imperative

Infectious Fright

Dark Devotion

Dying Light

Beast Of Prey

(To be fair most of those are pretty garbage anyway)

The entire Freddy Rework was a buff but yeah.

Adding undetectable to all stealth killers was a buff.

The new maps being made/adjusted have all been more killer friendly so that to me seems like a buff.

All of this has been since Ghostface came out so you can't really act like nothing changes for killers.

• silverwolf4455
    Options

Well if the only buff was kindred... meh.. but I'm ready for all the killers that need love to get it. Most of them just need minor number adjustments that could be done almost instantly and then we could test it live lol. Most of them dont need full reworks.

And then they could tweak the numbers every other week as necessary and it will be real balance changes.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

I agree. Buff weak killers before weak survivor perks. But eventually get both finished please.

(I know I say this a lot but please give us more reason to play an individual survivor as well)

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

DS was purposefully kept at 5 seconds even with the Enduring change because what sort of threat is a 2.5 second stun? Killers shouldn't not care whether a survivor has DS or not.

• silverwolf4455
    Options

I'm guessing people feel targeted when their fav killer gets adjustments and immediately goes.. all killers are getting nerfs.... tho I agree behaviour does some questionable balance changes. It has slowly been getting better... just to slowly..

• VoodooChild
    VoodooChild Member Posts: 319
    Options

I dont think its any secret that the game is in favor of survivors, optimal SWF are going to win unless they make a dumb mistake

But non-SWF? I think its pretty balanced. I play solo and still win more often than not when im not throwing for the stupid rift challenges but then again i often feel like i dont get as good of killers as myself. The devs said something about giving all survivors more communications and then balancing around that which i think will help....but until then i guess the game just wont get balanced lol.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Right. They make missteps all the time, but no ones going around in BHVR plotting how to make Killer's lives missurable or something like that.

• heavendog
    heavendog Member Posts: 35
    Options

To quote a certain rapper, ahem "It do not matter."

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411
    Options

OP definetly a new player to this game, survivors have been nerfed so much since beta.

• Vetrathene
    Vetrathene Member Posts: 1,425
    Options

I know both sides have been buffed and nerfed, and that the game in some ways has gotten better from release, and in some ways worse. SWF ruined everything to start off. It made the game a mess that is nearly unbalancble. And it when it comes down to who is stronger, its still survivors, which is why all of these killer nerfs, especially to some of the weakest are completely unnecessary and just kind of a slap in the face. It also looks like doctor will be getting nerfed, as it looks like they are targeting his ability to find survivors, one of the few things that actually make him decent. And while there have been some survivor nerfs, such as medkit and balanced landing, it isn't even close compared to what is being done to killers while refusing to buff the already weak ones. If they would focus on redesigning maps so that they are more fair for both sides across the board that would help. But as they are taking thier time with that it would be better to give weak killers buffs instead of nerfing the already strong ones. They are supposed to be the power role for gods sake, but the devs don't seem to understand how an asymmetrical game is supposed to work.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options
  • Hellbughunter
    Hellbughunter Member Posts: 83
    edited December 2019
    Options

Killer able to use the items from other killers, geting blood points from hitting hooked survivors and redusing struggling effects when hiting a wall. How about you take out the bug fixes and make a list of actual nerfs? If you want to make a point you need to compare actual nerfs and buffs or we are not going anywhere.

• snozer
    snozer Member Posts: 776
    edited December 2019
    Options

how can we achieve 2 live and 2 die when there is zero incentive to survive as survivor, since the pip system is not tied to escaping?

I have had 4 man basement kills after both doors are open because survivors have no reason to leave, because they technically "win" even if they die.

Post edited by snozer on