The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who do you main (survivor-wise) and why?

Comments

• Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088

Feng Min. The cutest survivor ever.

And also. The most confident survivor ever. While other survivors just staying in lobby scared, she smiles. Can you imagine that? She don't gave up hope in this dark and cruel place, nor she ever will. All her attitude is like "just give me a challenge". Not to mention, the smile is really beautiful.

This smile really had a shocking impact on me.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Claudette. I picked her up to get Self Care as a perk, and eventually make it a teachable. Then I got a good build on her and just kept with her. Not to mention her passive ability. That kinda helped.

Currently working up a Yui build to become more of a runner. Gonna start using her a bit more when I figure out what I want to do with her build.

• Angelicus23
    Angelicus23 Member Posts: 2,547

When I started to play, the only survivor that didn't seem ugly for me was Meg, the first 100 hours I was maining her, then for some reason I changed to claudette while I was leveling her up and she was my fist prestige 3. Then, after the cosmetics shop came out, I bought cosmetics for neas because she has the ones I most liked and since then she's my one, but I still play claudette a lot.

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181

Then Yui should also be suitable for you then

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

I main Jane - I have all (Yui’s excluded) perks on her, p3ed her, and have a whole wardrobe for her. I like making cute outfits. I also like how she isn’t a skinny little high schooler like all the other ladies.

I SAY Nancy is my other main but I haven’t had time to p3 her. Ironically, Ash is at p1 first but because I think it’s canon he should be bloody. Yui’s backstory is really cool so I might add her too. Ultimately though at the end of the day, I’m a Jane main first and foremost.

• tylerlogsdon1
    tylerlogsdon1 Member Posts: 158

Jane for obvious reasons 🤤

I use borrowed, adrenaline, DH, and DS.

• THEghostface
    THEghostface Member Posts: 296

Ash because who doesn't love good old Ash Williams? I really like his slug punishing perks.

Jeff Johanson obviously because he's the most overpowered survivor in the game. His altruistic, stealthy, and pro sabo perk set really fit my playstyle.

Laurie Strode for her high risk high reward gameplay to give a sense of thrill.

• RobertCop
    RobertCop Member Posts: 25

David would probably be my main im also liking yui i just need level her more

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Ace, Meg and Kate.

They're all P3 all perks and I just like how they look + their cosmetics.

• MythicInferno
    MythicInferno Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2019

Im a survivor main and I like Dwight mostly because of his lore and that worried look over his face aswell as the fact that he's associated with hiding alot abit of a meme really but nonetheless I still like him and his cosmetics.

For Killer it will always be the Hillbilly I love that chainsaw sprint and insta down that no killers really have without powering there abilities and whatnot.

• Tr0g
    Tr0g Member Posts: 241
    edited December 2019

Trapper, but I'm scared of the generators exploding.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

I main Kate, because I like her cosmetics. I used to main Meg, but she mostly gets sporty cosmetics that I don't like.

• Sonicslinger
    Sonicslinger Member Posts: 27

I main the ascended God Jeff "Jesus John Wick" Johanson and currently main Legion cause I like being the underdog and somehow winning with him at rank 1 is satisfying

• ninjamediness64
    ninjamediness64 Member Posts: 125

Big booty Jane. I liked her looks and lore when she was released and she just sort of turned into my main.

• Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

I was first a David King main.

Then I mained Kate when she came out, I really liked her character and outfits.

Now I'm maining Nancy, she is my favorite character + I think that she looks the best in the game 👀

I'm still rarely playing David too tho.

• PraiseTheBreadI
    PraiseTheBreadI Member Posts: 10

Meg, mainly because I had game at my friends and she was using Meg and I sort of just stuck with her, i love her perks

And I'm a Hag main because in love the trap she has especially with the Shackles add on (where they get no indication that they have tripped my trap) so I can just pop up right next to them, hit/drop and hook them 🤘

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I alternate between a lot of characters. I play all the female characters quite frequently. I also play Steve and Dwight quite a bit.

First character I played was Meg though. I guess I connected with her because we have a similar style.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

Dwight and shirtless David.

Dwight because I love all 3 of his perks and his cosmetics. Shirtless David because, do I need to say anything else!?

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,043

Nea

I like her Cosmetics a lot, she has the coolest outfits in my opinion. But I was also enjoying Quentin when getting all Perks on him, his P3 looks great.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

Ace Visconti. He's got a cocky yet charismatic aura. Plus I've always been a lucky bastard, so maining a Gambler seemed appropriate

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited December 2019

Blendette - I like to hide from time to time ! Sadly not many other survivors are capable of that

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

I like TAPPY BOI because I like screaming TENACITY while crawling to other survivors.

• Keelah
    Keelah Member Posts: 18

I used to main Kate because of her looks and cool cosmetics. Later on I've switched to Meg, without any reason, just got bored with Kate I guess. Now I'm prestiging Yui and she's definitely gonna be my new main, she's so damn cool. When they announced Stranger Things DLC I decided to main Steve, but his voice is so damn annoying I simply cannot play him 😣

• gaymer504
    gaymer504 Member Posts: 40

David because he’s hot, and he was the first character I leveled up for WGLF. Of course, I run him shirtless.

Jeff because I like his backstory, his design in general, and his P3 looks awesome. I love the rocker blood swipe he gets. Best P3 in the game.

I also run Dwight a lot because I find running Head On with him hilarious. Plus he’s adorkable! I’m really enjoying the Dweard skin now that it’s on PS4.

For Killer, my favorite and best is 100% Billy. I just like his aggressive play style.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047
    edited December 2019

Feng Min just because she has good design based on lore, aesthetics, cosmetics, and appels to my eyes. She also is the only survivor I put any time into so she's P3 all perks.

I also started with her.

I always debate on adding another survivor, but why bother when I can work on killers?

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Feng/Yui

• Hex_ToasterBath
    Hex_ToasterBath Member Posts: 38

David because I like dieing for my team.

• Mooshroome64
    Mooshroome64 Member Posts: 105

David - I'm from the UK like he is, and he's cool and handsome. Great outfits.

Jeff - He's cute and has a cool vibe.

Dwight - He's adorable!

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624

Yui, because she has the best outfits

• PalletsAndHooks
    PalletsAndHooks Member Posts: 989

It was Bill before Jane's fat ass.

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214

Jane, Quentin and Dwight are the three I play the most.

They all have nice butts. I'm an assman, it can't be helped.

• blak3tgen
    blak3tgen Member Posts: 5

Ashy Slashy (these 2 words should also answer why)

• Kongtwenty12
    Kongtwenty12 Member Posts: 140

Bill for BT and David for bloodpoints

I main plauge as killer.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I main Kate, because she looks a bit like Aloy from Horizon: Zero Dawn.

And when i'm drunk i play meg.

• VoodooMan7995
    VoodooMan7995 Member Posts: 137

I've mained Claudette and Bill for a while now. I just like how they play versus how other survs play. Bill is faster than most big characters, but hes a bit louder. Claudette has cosmeticd to blend in with any suroundings, and shes fast and quiet.

For Killer, I used to play a lot of GhostFace & Hag, and sometimes still do. But I play Doctor and Huntress a lot more. Doctor and Huntress have great abilities, and docotr is underused so not many know what to expect because they have never fought him. Huntress is fast, decently quiet for a killer, and her hatchets are awesome.

• CEDA_Burrita
    CEDA_Burrita Member Posts: 1

Bill, because Left 4 Dead is my favourite video game of all time.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Once I become not-Trash as Survivor, I intend to main Jake because I like his Blight skin.

• ThiccThighs
    ThiccThighs Member Posts: 9

The first survivor I ever played and made my main was Nea. I loved her cosmetics and her lore. Her starter perks, mostly urban evasion, also fit my playstyle.

Then JANE got released and I got whiplash with how quick she became my main. I love that her model isn't some petite, young girl. She has my body type and I have to admit that that is what attracted me to her. Throw in the fact that she's Hispanic and has a great perk set and the decision was made. She's the only survivor I bothered to get -all- the cosmetics for and the first one that I got to P3.

• Ni7rogen
    Ni7rogen Member Posts: 80

I play with David Tapp because he hides so well in the dark, also he looks cool.

Steve Harrington is one of the best Stranger Things character, who changed a lot from the first to the third season, he's a really nice guy and his altruistic personality fits with my playstyle of helping others first, currently I don't prestige my characters but he's the second of being prestiged, the first one was Feng Min.

Ash Williams is a meme man and also fits my altruistic playstyle for him, as I like to use Mettle of Man, he's a jerk, but not a bad guy and will amend his errors.

Now I want to try out Quentin because he looks cool and destroyed by drugs, also his fashion is pretty nice, and I really like that, never watched Nightmare on Elm Street remake tho.

• Khallaria
    Khallaria Member Posts: 73

I main a Nea because punk skater and I like being the entity.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,735

David because he's an absolute beefcake, love his design, skins, the lot. 2nd chats her I ever levelled, and I find his perks really interesting and fun.

Claudette as well, because she's the first character I ever levelled. I used to love Self Care since before the healing nerf, and overall I also like her design. Also P3 blendette is always fun to play as (against eh).

• parkrrt
    parkrrt Member Posts: 11

Jeff for sure

• Kaiju
    Kaiju Member Posts: 530

Claudette I always like being the medic of the team and I like her cosmetics and Meg idk I love her cosmetics as well

• Rosalind
    Rosalind Member Posts: 31
    edited December 2019

Jane, I love her cosmetics but it's too bad that the new ones don't really match, I don't like the purple they're giving her on her new cosmetics.

And Also David, I love his red pants with the chains but too bad they made his face ugly, I know it fits with his lore but that makes me play him less.

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164

Meg,nea,ash...

Meg - war paint

Nea - on reason

Ash - Da its ash lol

• SmuggsBunny
    SmuggsBunny Member Posts: 10

Yui. I used to main Meg when I first started, then Feng, then Nancy. But I think I like Yui enough to commit to maining her. I like her perks and backstory, and I love the cosmetics.

For killer I main Ghostface. Just my favorite slasher in general. And I love catching survivors off-guard.

• Mothpool
    Mothpool Member Posts: 2

I main Feng and Quentin, sometimes Ace. I got really attached to Quentin somehow and he's always been one of my favorites even though he looks like a crackhead. Feng because I just randomly started to main her and it's easy to avoid the killer by how small she is compared to the others (and her cosmetics are cute). I don't really have a reason for Ace besides one of my closest friends main him and I've had a liking for him as well.

• MushroomHedgehog
    MushroomHedgehog Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019

I started with Quentin because Freddy was the reason I started playing the game, and Dwight wasn’t really clicking with me as the everyday kid as much as Quentin did. But I do enjoy his perks a lot more than Quentin’s.

Lately though, I’ve been maining Meg and Ash. I think they’re both really cool, particularly with Meg being a really great female lead for the game, and Ash actually being voiced by his original actor.

• ThatMetal1
    ThatMetal1 Member Posts: 28

Jeff. Hes the metal guy!