yandere chan as a killer? (don't hate me for this)

hysteria
hysteria Member Posts: 62
edited December 2019 in Creations

(disclaimer: i am not an anime weeb or whatever tf they're called who's obsessed with these emojis: T^T ;-; :3 and i do not watch anime. in fact, i hate it but i just like YS)

what if yandere chan from yandere simulator was added into dbd? i know most people would strongly disagree with this, but she seems like a somewhat cool addition. she's a psychotic girl who'll do anything to get with her senpai. i came up with a concept and i hope y'all enjoy it. :)

~~Stats~~

Name: Ayano Aishi, or The Lovestruck

"An emotionless girl who's also extremely violent, The Lovestruck will do anything to get her Senpai."

Speed: 115%, 4.6 m/s

Main Weapon: Scissors

"A pair of handy, mundane scissors found around her school."

TR: 32m

Height: avg.

Appearance:

Prestiged Appearance:

Background Info:

"Ayano Aishi was born into this world as an emotionless girl who never felt anything. She would try to feel saddened by the fact that other children could express emotions, but she couldn't. In her second year of high school, she bumped into an upperclassman by the name of Taro Yamada. She immediately grew attached. She had finally felt.. something. Taro then left and proceeded to walk with another girl. Ayano grew a feeling of hatred. Later that day, a girl by the name of Info-chan contacted Ayano. She had persuaded Ayano into killing the girl Taro walked with. Ayano agreed to this, and a week later, the girl was slain without Taro's knowing. As Ayano placed a love letter in Taro's locker, a thick mist grew around her. She lost all of her senses, and fell to the ground. Ayano disappeared, without a trace leading to where she could possibly be."

Power: Ayano's Vengeance

The Entity has given you the ability to be stealthy and mentally-deranged.

Part 1: Crouch

Press _ to Crouch. While you are crouched, you cannot attack, but you will receive a 10% Haste effect and the Undetectable effect. You can damage objects while crouched.

Part 2: Mania

Hold _ for 2 seconds to enter Mania. While in Mania, survivors will receive a status effect: Paranoia. Paranoid Survivors have their screens darkened, and will see vivid hallucinations of The Lovestruck and hear giggles and random terror radius intervals. Survivors will also gain a 3% penalty to all action speeds if Paranoid, and they will pause for a few seconds before being able to run or move as they are in fear. The Lovestruck can exit Mania if she attacks.

Mori: The survivor stands, turns around and Ayano stabs them in the throat. The survivor begins to "topple over" and Ayano finishes the job by tackling the survivor to the ground and stabs them in the head.

Perks~

Yandere: The ability to kill others easily is in your possession. After injuring or downing a survivor, all survivors within a 16/20/24 meter radius will lose a health state. Any survivors that are affected by Yandere will reveal their location to you for 4 seconds.

Weakened Barricade: Press and hold the Activate Ability button while against a pallet to destroy the pallet while it's standing. A survivor that throws the pallet down will cause the pallet to instantly be destroyed. Pallets affected by Weakened Barricade are highlighted in a white aura. Weakened Barricade can be used every 60/50/40 seconds.

Suppression: You will do anything to not let witnesses get away. After hooking a survivor, Suppression activates for 75 seconds. While Suppression is active, you gain the following effects:

• Undetectable effect for 30/35/40 seconds
  • 5% Haste effect

If a generator is above 50% repair completion while Suppression is active, it will be highlighted in a white aura and any survivor repairing a generator while Suppression is active will become Exposed for 30 seconds.

i'm probably going to get negative feedback on this, but what do yall think?

Comments