Lore behind tomes challenges...

Options

IMHO, tomes need to be changed. Make them grindy for all I care. But some are really tough, the "finish in a single trial" are annoying and some I just can't do (flashlight blind is the only one I'm stuck at, still some were a pain in the nutsack).

Now, it will be three seconds until someone replies they finished it no problem. Good for you! I mean it.

But I have read many posts by people who are just as frustrated as I am.

For me it's not about Rift XP. I finished the Rift. For me it's that there is lore behind some of those Challenges. And anyone should be able to enjoy that.

If the lore was in the Rift, that would be alright. That can be done simply by playing. One could ignore the Tomes. But the way it is the Rift will close soon and I won't be able to unlock the lore and it will be very frustrating.

❤️

Comments

• FallenRanger0
    FallenRanger0 Member Posts: 26
    Options

If I remember correctly, they stated that the Tomes will always be available. So even once this Rift ends, you should still be able to work at getting the lore out of older Tomes. You won't get Rift Fragments I think for the next Rift in old Tomes, but you should be able to eternally try for older challenges for BP and Lore. Obviously, I may be wrong so anyone, feel free to correct me.

• micha_beck
    micha_beck Member Posts: 78
    Options

That changes everything. 😑

In that case I wouldn't care. 😂

Thanks! Hope you're right!