Chapter 9

Okuu46
Okuu46 Member Posts: 93

Since chapter 9 is just around the corner; it's time to place our cards on the table and bet to see which
killer might it be; will it be licensed or unique; what do you guys think?

Me personally, i'm hoping and betting it's a license killer similar to samara (The Ring) or Kayako (The Grudge) but who knows...

I

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Since everyone has been saying it's gonna be a school themed chapter maybe (if its licensed) it could be the Urban legend killer set at a university? I'd love that.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Ahab with a harpoon will be the new killer.

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    My Guess: Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Wrench. 
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

I think they should go with someone from the distant past. This wouldn’t be a problem lore-wise I don’t think.

Maybe a witch-hunter from medieval times who has gone a bit wrong and now hunts survivors.

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

NO MORE LICENSED KILLERS PLEASE. THANK YOU.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Pfft. It’s always Ms. Scarlet in the Ballroom with The Revolver.
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    If they give us another licensed chapter I have an idea for one

Chapter 9: Restless Dreams

Its said that the Entity handcrafts the worlds in which is prey play the game, but this world was waiting for the right moment. Shrouded in fog, rust and decay; the town of Silent Hill has long attracted the entity and finally the creature has drawn a part of the occult town into its own realm. Countless evils whisper through the streets, a grand hospital and hotel loom beside a tranquil lake, soon to be tainted by the blood of innocents. Once a town of restless dreams, now tainted by the touch of the Entirh, only nightmares remain.

The Killer:- The Torment (Pyramid Head)

Power:- Maria’s Punishment

Imbued with an otherworldly power The Torment becomes obsessed with a single survivor, while in a chase against this survivor The torment’s movement speed is increased by 10% and he is capable of instantly downing them. Speed chasing other survivors is reduced by 5% and survivors go down as normal. Once his obsession has been hooked it shifts into another survivor and so the cycle repeats until all but one remains, when downing this final obsession The Torment instantly kills them, thrusting his Great Blade through their Chet and claiming their soul for the Entity

Perks:-

(1) - The Need to Suffer.
    You are a being whose sole purpose is to Torment and suffer. You have an obsession, when involved in a chase with the obsession all other survivors’ action speeds are reduced by 10/20/30% and any skill checks they match encounter are slightly/moderately/considerably difficult. Once the Obsession dies all survivors are struck with a 1/2/3% movement speed debuff

(2) - The Souls Grasp
    You have an inate ability to see into the souls of any victims you come across. When you down a survivor you are given the opportunity to instantly teleport to any hook within a 24/36/unlimited distance for a total of 1/1/2 times. Progression on any hook is also increased by 10/15/20%

(3) - Hex: James’ Punishment
    Your terrifying power knows no bounds. When this Hex is active any survivor you damage will cause all generators to be damaged by 5/10/15% no matter their progress. When a survivor is downed there is a 25/35/59% chance that one other random survivor will instantly be injured for a single health state (this can inflict downed status) Upon destruction of this Hex all survivors will suffer from the Exposed status for 20/30/40 seconds

The Survivor:- Heather Mason

(1) Look like Monsters to you
    When you are within the terror radius you’re spurred by an unnatural desire to prove yourself, gain a token for every 10/8/7 seconds in the radius, each token gives an additional 3/4/5% action speed up to a maximum of 5/6/8 tokens. Tokens will be reduced by half for each generator you fully repair, survivor you save/heal

(2) - Do I have to Scream?
    When chased by the killer your strengthened resolve causes you to risk your own life to benefit others, for every 6/5.5/5 seconds you’re in a chase you scream out revealing the location of the killer to all other survivors, whilst revealed any stuns inflicted upon the killer last 10/15/20% longer

(3) - Not Much of a God
    Fearless in the face of adversity and never willing to give up and will do whatever it takes focus keep all focus on you. Gain access to an Iron Pipe with 2/3/4 uses, you are able to use the pipe to attack the killer stunning them for 1/2/3 seconds when they’re within normal attack distance of you. Once all uses are used by up you instantly enter into a fatigued state for the rest of the trial where a single hit will instantly down you. At Tier 1 once all charges are used and you get downed the killer may instantly Mori you.

Thoughts and opinions guys?
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    If licensed there is a possible chance it might be slender man or someone similar.
  • douggie123
    Or the nun I am going on horror films which are coming out soon
  • douggie123
    Maybe on a similar note The preacher man
  • douggie123
    Urban legend: Bloody Mary

Weapon: Claws

Power: Mirror jump

Perk 1: Invisible hand: When active when a skill check is missed the survivors gain blindness after eyes being clawed out. And skill checks for the rest of the match are terribly hard.

Perk 2: Quick mirror jump: When exit gates are opened a massive mirror appears at both exit gates and Bloody Mary can quickly jump between them and survivors are exposed.

Perk 3: Don't break the mirrors: When a survivor breaks a mirror they are automatically put to injured state with mangled status.

Map: The hanging grounds

Bloody Mary matches much like trapper etc mirrors are placed around the map and can be smashed by survivors.

Thoughts and opinions please.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@douggie123 said:

Perk 1: Invisible hand: When active when a skill check is missed the survivors gain blindness after eyes being clawed out. And skill checks for the rest of the match are terribly hard.

Perk 2: Quick mirror jump: When exit gates are opened a massive mirror appears at both exit gates and Bloody Mary can quickly jump between them and survivors are exposed.

Perk 3: Don't break the mirrors: When a survivor breaks a mirror they are automatically put to injured state with mangled status.

Bloody Mary matches much like trapper etc mirrors are placed around the map and can be smashed by survivors.

Perks are OP!

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80

Not as well thought and planned out as my ideas. Perks are centred around a single killer and therefore wouldn’t work, she’s basically a mix of Hag and strapped only more limited.
    pretty bad 
  • Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Ahhh clue references
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

my guess is Patchy the Pirate

but you didn’t hear it from me

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943
    Your right! 💃🔫✔️
  • Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761
    If they give us another licensed chapter I have an idea for one

Chapter 9: Restless Dreams

Its said that the Entity handcrafts the worlds in which is prey play the game, but this world was waiting for the right moment. Shrouded in fog, rust and decay; the town of Silent Hill has long attracted the entity and finally the creature has drawn a part of the occult town into its own realm. Countless evils whisper through the streets, a grand hospital and hotel loom beside a tranquil lake, soon to be tainted by the blood of innocents. Once a town of restless dreams, now tainted by the touch of the Entirh, only nightmares remain.

The Killer:- The Torment (Pyramid Head)

Power:- Maria’s Punishment

Imbued with an otherworldly power The Torment becomes obsessed with a single survivor, while in a chase against this survivor The torment’s movement speed is increased by 10% and he is capable of instantly downing them. Speed chasing other survivors is reduced by 5% and survivors go down as normal. Once his obsession has been hooked it shifts into another survivor and so the cycle repeats until all but one remains, when downing this final obsession The Torment instantly kills them, thrusting his Great Blade through their Chet and claiming their soul for the Entity

(1) - The Need to Suffer.
    You are a being whose sole purpose is to Torment and suffer. You have an obsession, when involved in a chase with the obsession all other survivors’ action speeds are reduced by 10/20/30% and any skill checks they match encounter are slightly/moderately/considerably difficult. Once the Obsession dies all survivors are struck with a 1/2/3% movement speed debuff

(2) - The Souls Grasp
    You have an inate ability to see into the souls of any victims you come across. When you down a survivor you are given the opportunity to instantly teleport to any hook within a 24/36/unlimited distance for a total of 1/1/2 times. Progression on any hook is also increased by 10/15/20%

(3) - Hex: James’ Punishment
    Your terrifying power knows no bounds. When this Hex is active any survivor you damage will cause all generators to be damaged by 5/10/15% no matter their progress. When a survivor is downed there is a 25/35/59% chance that one other random survivor will instantly be injured for a single health state (this can inflict downed status) Upon destruction of this Hex all survivors will suffer from the Exposed status for 20/30/40 seconds

The Survivor:- Heather Mason

(1) Look like Monsters to you
    When you are within the terror radius you’re spurred by an unnatural desire to prove yourself, gain a token for every 10/8/7 seconds in the radius, each token gives an additional 3/4/5% action speed up to a maximum of 5/6/8 tokens. Tokens will be reduced by half for each generator you fully repair, survivor you save/heal

(2) - Do I have to Scream?
    When chased by the killer your strengthened resolve causes you to risk your own life to benefit others, for every 6/5.5/5 seconds you’re in a chase you scream out revealing the location of the killer to all other survivors, whilst revealed any stuns inflicted upon the killer last 10/15/20% longer

(3) - Not Much of a God
    Fearless in the face of adversity and never willing to give up and will do whatever it takes focus keep all focus on you. Gain access to an Iron Pipe with 2/3/4 uses, you are able to use the pipe to attack the killer stunning them for 1/2/3 seconds when they’re within normal attack distance of you. Once all uses are used by up you instantly enter into a fatigued state for the rest of the trial where a single hit will instantly down you. At Tier 1 once all charges are used and you get downed the killer may instantly Mori you.

Thoughts and opinions guys?
    I like it, but good luck getting Konami to be okay with that
  • MegDenson
    MegDenson Member Posts: 36
    If the next chapter is licensed, i hope it will be Shrek as killer.
    I know, i'm genius...
  • BlueVortex
    BlueVortex Member Posts: 11

@MegDenson said:
    If the next chapter is licensed, i hope it will be Shrek as killer.
    I know, i'm genius...

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    We need a pirate killer at some point with a ghost ship map.
  • DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182

It may be a count Dracula

Or a Vampiress

And a Castle Map. At least a DBD version of them for no license

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770

no more licensed killers in my opinion they just put in a new cosmetic store why would they add more killers that cant have 10 dollar skins?

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited August 2018

Obviously the next licenced chapter will have Negan from the walking dead as the killer

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

new killer will match with the 2 upcoming movies released about that date, so can be:

• Predator
    • Venom
    • The Nun
    • some other I forgot
  • wangho75
    wangho75 Member Posts: 15
    The new killer is going to be Hillary Clinton.  Her special perks are Arkancide, Bill’s intern humidor, and BleachBit.  No details on what each perk does, however.  Will have 4 different colors for her Chairman Mao costume.  Supposedly, just like the Clown, she will let out her lovely “cackle” laugh when she hits you.  She’s a ranged killer, so look out for her vodka bottle tosses!
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    It's Gary Busey.    Not queen did say the answer was "out there". He kills u by pulling ur endocrine system out thru ur throat.