Survivors, what are you top tier perks right now?

Options

Im thinking of changing my perk set because it's very outdated, which perks are the best to equip right now?

Comments

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212
    edited December 2019
    Options

You need to specify the perks you're running first. For me, i usually run alert/self care/adrenaline/plunders(only on p3) if not inner strength

• T2K
    T2K Member Posts: 637
    Options

Depends. If I want to farm BP I equip wglf, deliverance, ds and prove thyself. My main loadout is dead hard, iron will, resilence and spinechill. Got great synergy. Its focused around being injured. You get many advantages like faster vaulting. you have something against stealth killers and can mindgame even when injured.

• T2K
    Options

resilence is over all great if you are injured. you can do gens faster, heal faster, vault faster, do totems faster and the bet of all open gates faster. Spinechill is amazing against stealth killers and tbh there are many GF players atm. But also just for knowing the killer looks in your direction and will come to you is a great way to get into hiding or get some distance. If spinechill is active in a chase, most like is, you also get additional vault speed what adds up to 15% with resilence.

I also often escaped when the hatch gets closed. You can open the gate pretty fast if you are injured. Its significant.

• innocentguy
    innocentguy Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2019
    Options

Nice try, I ain’t getting baited into mentioning which perks are top tier to then get them nerfed. BIG BRAIN

Post edited by innocentguy on
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

For me, spine chill, resilience, sprint burst and object of obsession.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

The top meta perks include:

DS

Unbreakable

Dead Hard

Sprint Burst

Borrowed Time

Adrenaline

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options

Dead Hard, BT, DS, Unbreakable has become my main build atm.

BT to save others against camping and tunneling killers, same with DS but for myself.

Unbreakable if killer tries to play around DS, even if you dont have DS its still a good perk to run because it can be very game changing.

Dead Hard is just my preferred exhaustion perk, you could replace it with another exhaustion perk.

• aazimuth
    aazimuth Member Posts: 190
    Options

Spine chill doesn't stack with resilience, not worth the perk slot. Had people test it in kyf for me when they added the vault speed back to them.

• T2K
    Options

Pretty sure it does. Although I cant profide evidence. Had never heard anything other. I asked many streamer and players in other forums. So I got really confident in it.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

SB, Adrenaline, BT, DS

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

Right now I love using both Hope and kindred. The information from kindred is really nice, and I find Hope to be satisfying for some reason.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

Resilience, Dead Hard, iron will, Hope is my current favourite build. I feel so untouchable with Hope!

I don't have Adrenline in my build because of Resilience + hope, I like the 9% for the gates ontop of the generators and faster vault speed :)

I also love me a chest build anyway

• Jakojo
    Jakojo Member Posts: 214
    Options

It most definitely does. The difference is very noticeable.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I like Head-On, Spine Chill, Quick and Quiet and Iron Will. This is one of some.

• T2K
    Options
  • PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

Kindred and Bond (might be overkill but it helps me a lot), Spine Chill, then dead hard for obvious reasons

• MarsAttacks
    MarsAttacks Member Posts: 179
    edited December 2019
    Options

If you're talking just from a logistical standpoint here you go

In no particular order

Decisive strike, adrenaline, borrowed time, deliverance, kindred, self care Sprint burst, balanced landing, dead hard, lithe, inner strength, object of obsession, spine chill.

Metal of man COULD be in here if you can consistently get it.

These are pretty much your meta perks top of the top

• savevatznick
    savevatznick Member Posts: 651
    Options

Borrowed time to guarantee unhooks

Resilience to turn close calls into free loops

Dead-Hard to turn "barely made it"s into "made it and mores" in terms of loops.

Adrenaline to destroy any non-NOED killers' pressure on 5-gen

or Unyielding to make playing Injured with Resilience into a genrush perk.

• grayon444
    grayon444 Member Posts: 757
    Options

Iron will, SB and resilience.I would sometimes put adrenaline for the final perk slot.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    Options

Iron Will, Bond and Kindred, plus a perk of choice (preferably Lithe or Balanced Landing), is imo the best solo build.

• Stitch7833
    Stitch7833 Member Posts: 632
    Options

Depends tbh, my everyday play for some BP i will use dead hard,prove thyself, selfcare, we`re gonna live forever. two of these perks are purely for the bonus BP as i tend to get chased alot so staying on gens can be difficult at times and if i get a save lucky me bonus BP all round. main perk is dead hard i always like having that.

However i also love botany because that can boost medkits, healing others at any time or even selfcare. but honestly perks for survivor dont really matter at all

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352
    Options

Self Care and No Mither

Thank me later😘

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Kindred is amazing

Knowing where your teammates are and wich way the killer is going after a hook makes playing so much easier

• poyant
    poyant Member Posts: 30
    Options

If you want to get into red ranks here are some of the main load outs I use mainly two-three.

1) Spine Chill

2) Urban Evasion

3) Iron Will

4) Sprint Burst, Lithe

__

1) Iron Will

2) Resileince

3) Spine Chill

4) Urban or Sprint Burst

_

1) Iron Will

2) Resilience

3) Prove Thyself

4) Sprint Burst or Dead Hard

-

1) Iron Will

2) Borrowed Time/ Well make it

3) Decisive or Dead Hard

4) Resilience or Spine Chill

For me, Iron will is essential everytime if I can get it. The fact a killer can hear you is everything a lot of times. I would recommend it. Spine Chill helps you can get a lead on the killer and I pair w urban so I can crouch away from gens fast without leaving scratch marks or move around trees faster. It’s useful. Spine Chill also gives you speed increase when the killer looks at you performing repair actions etc. Resilience gives you a 10% increase at almost everything while injured which is OP especially w Iron will and running it with dead hard so you can stay injured with a sense of security. Borrowed time and Prove Thyself and Well Make It are great perks when running w friends. So have one of the three for your team. DS is also good depending how the killer plays it can save you in desperate times as you can also take a hit and not worry about going down and save a teammate in a chase because you can just DS a killer once he tunnels you and everyone gets out safe. And Sprint burst and lithe because a 3 second boost can save you in several situations in a chaw or getting away from a gen if need be. But those are just my go-to’s and opinions!

• ermsy
    ermsy Member Posts: 581
    Options

Atm I like to run the following...

Kindred: gives you so much information such as the killers position, when it's safe to rescue and when to stay on the gen if you see someone else go for the rescue.

Inner strength: quick healing and an incentive to counter noed.

Small game: helps you find totems quickly and has great synergy with inner strength

Windows of opportunity: the amount of times I've gone to an area and found out that one of my teammates have already dropped the pallet in that tile and Ive gone down for it...this perk stops that. Allows me to plan my route knowing that there is a pallet available.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

DS, BT, SB/DH, Flex-Slot (for me Spine Chill)

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

iron will, dance with me, quick and quiet, lithe/head on

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options
  • Aztreonam78
    Aztreonam78 Member Posts: 1,131
    Options

Of Course DS.

Kindred - a great info perk, now I know when I have to run for the rescue or I may continue repairing.

Other 2 perks are not principal.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

Unfortunately, i usually end up running DS & Unbreakable. As long as I'm using them I almost never get tunneled/slugged, but every time I take them off to try a different build I wish I had them.

Spine Chill is great against stealth killers, and Ghostface is pretty popular right now.

Of the exhaustion perks, I prefer Dead Hard if I have it on the character. Sprint Burst is my last choice, because I hate being forced to walk everywhere.

I have had some success with Lithe, Dance with Me, and Quick & Quiet. It's a very different playstyle from looping, though. It can be quite satisfying to vault a window and vanish behind a rock before the killer even sees you. However, if you get caught out you're vulnerable to being either slugged or tunneled.

When I can fit it in, I love We'll Make It.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,678
    edited December 2019
    Options

First of all, I wouldn't consider myself a "top tier survivor" by any stretch. None the less, some of my favorite perks to run are the following:

Small Game- I hate hex totems and like bloodpoints. Bonus points for helping against certain common killers cough Trapper cough

Inner Strength- Since I regularly run Small Game, this is a pretty natural fit. I think of it as pre-loading a heal. It's not uncommon for me to get around 3 heals in a match with it.

We're Gonna Live Forever- I pretty much hate this perk honestly. It's basically the equivalent of not running a perk. But this game is sooooo grindy that I often take the handicap just for some extra bloodpoints.

Borrowed Time- For those riskier saves. Especially when running WGLF.

Kindred- I often play solo queue. This perk is like the patron saint of solo queue.

Spine Chill- I run this a lot when doing the challenges since I'm trying to focus on a particular goal and don't feel like being chased all the time.

Some combination of those perks are what you'll find me running most often unless I'm attempting a challenge.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I use both together commonly, sb is a great exhaustion perk even with the extra info spine chill gives.

• bubbasbasementchest
    Options

I never considered running We’ll Make It until just recently, but it has helped tremendously in a couple of different ways. First, it is a great counter to proxy camping killers because the heal can be completely finished in 8 seconds, and also, it gives us more time to do what is really important (gens). Tier 3 also gives you 100% additional healing speed for a full 90 seconds, so if you run Empathy along with it, you can heal more teammates, which means more points and an overall greater team advantage over the killer.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    edited December 2019
    Options

I use Iron Will, DS, Adrenaline, and Dead Hard.

Basic ######### build...yeah I know. I’ve become attached to it and I don’t play survivor as often as I used to due to queue times so I use what I’m most comfortable with.

• DBDIT
    DBDIT Member Posts: 172
    Options

You should create combos that work for you. Perks that compliment each other (ie resilience + iron will)

• DBDfan12
    DBDfan12 Member Posts: 163
    Options

DS, sprint burst, Unbreakable,

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

Why do people insist on walking everywhere with Sprint burst? That makes your game so inefficient. Give yourself a few games using it but running everywhere as you normally do, you’ll be surprised how often it’s actually ready again by the time you need it.

Get to a gen, work on it a bit and when the killer comes it’ll be ready.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

I've tried it. Maybe it's just my luck, but I'd say better than half the time Sprint Burst isn't up when I need it unless I walk around.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

Kindred is really really good, especially if you're solo. Allows you to be a lot more efficient in situations where solos often make mistakes that lets killers snowball. Bond is also great for similar reasons, not quite as much potential information but it works at all times.

Iron Will is just an all-around solid perk that fits in any build. Allows you to actually be sneaky while injured and also useful in a chase when LOS blockers are involved in mindgames.

Unbreakable is also a perk that basically fits into every build. Doesn't always get to do anything, but can be an absolute game-changer when it does.

... aaand that's pretty much the 3-4 perks I feel incredibly naked without 😄. There's other great perks too of course but I feel the ones I mention here can each fit into any sort of build that doesn't require all 4 slots for something special. Personally I like having Borrowed Time because I have a bit of a thing for sacrificing myself to let others escape at endgame.

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924
    Options

The same of all times, Sprint Burst or Dead Hard, DS, Adrenaline, Iron Will, Borrowed, Unbreakable

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,571
    Options

DS

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    Options

for me UnbrekaBILL (for those sluggers in red ranks) Decisive Strike ( the killer probably is gonna respect it anyway but still specially if u go inside of the locker) Dead Hard ( TO GET DISTANCE TO REACH PALLETS WINDOWS ETC, not to make the killer miss a hit, thats not how you use dead hard even less now with ######### dedicated servers) Iron Will ( to make some nasty plays, jukes and escapes even being out of position, etc- also helps with spirits) sometimes ill replace Iron Will for Adrenaline everyone knows what this perk does it helps to greed the last gen when survivors and killers are contesting it... also helps to gain distance and time if u are being the last one being chased or at least can help to reach the door several seconds earlier...

• Apple2o
    Apple2o Member Posts: 624
    Options

Spine chill, DS, BT, Iron Will, maybe adrenaline. Adrenaline is nice if you are being chased when the last gen pops but you might not make it to the endgame.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

My current build is unbreakable, tenacity, iron will, kindred

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited December 2019
    Options

Sprint burst since it's basically an actual functioning dead hard and can be used for some altruistic actions such as flashlight saves pretty effectively (dead hard is worthless right now thanks to dedicated servers...and yes, I use it the 'correct' way; I don't try to bait hits from killers)

Adrenaline

Spine Chill + resilience ( I love the extra action speed tbh, great for loops and objectives as well as information)

These are my main perks atm, but I also love breakout since in the right situation it will often lead to a relief of pressure from the killer if you play it right. And DS is kind of a must-have since a lack of its presence means the killer has a free pass to hard tunnel people off the hook.

Kindred is also a god-like perk right now, although I haven't been using it myself lately thanks to going for more themed builds and not getting many games in (thanks matchmaking bugs)

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    Options

Right now my build is Kindred, Bond, Unbreakable, Tenacity. Works pretty well but I change build a lot, so ask me tomorrow and I have another build for you 🙂

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

I just think bond and kindred are too close, but if you’re okay without a chase/exhaustion perk that info can be really helpful I agree