Dark sense challenge omg

Options
2»

Comments

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    Options

Ive achieved this challenge in my 3rd game attempting it after i completed every other challenge. Therefore i used bond prove thyself better together and dark sense and found a michael who was so bad at looping i sat on EVERY of the 5 gens when they got completed and everyone got out. Id advise you to do this challenge last cause then you dont have any pressure and hope to get a lucky game. And no i wasnt a blendette crounching everywhere,i just didnt meet the killer thw whole game

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

maybe they should just GIVE out all the rewards for free, not like some of us took the time to complete them or nothing e.e

• Revansith
    Revansith Member Posts: 367
    Options

My friend thought this challenge would take her several matches. She SWF'd with me in one match and suicided on the hook after deciding nobody was helping her unhook (clue: she doesn't run Kindred) and the very next match she did all four generators.

I believe the challenge is possible provided you use a helping perk like say Bond along with the required perk. It is also helpful if the killer is just doing a daily and not interested in getting a 4K in the basement.

It is a rare thing to find a killer that grasps the concept of letting the survivors actually do some stuff in the match before massacring them to meet some personal goal.

Likewise I have been in matches which have gone south (early disconnect, suicide on hook, weak or new survivor) and I hopped happily on traps say to help them get a daily. Its also nice when the killer doesn't then kill me.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549
    Options

I got it on my first try... I used Bond and a commodious toolbox against a huntress and it all went fine. I even did 100% of each generator because the killer was distracted by teammates.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Yep, I'm on this challenge right now XD

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920
    Options

I'm not even going to try it because I play solo. Yes it's possible but I just tried two games in a row and had the exact same thing happen and it's just not fun for me. These challenges are ruining the game for me, to be honest. They're basically creating secondary objectives for survivors and making games a nightmare to play. I doubt I'll be buying any more of these battlepasses and since everyone plays differently, I'm not even playing the game half as much as I used to.