The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Better Communication for Survivors.

I know the game isn't supposed to have voice chat, but we need more emotes than 1 and 2, i was thinking maybe a "Stay" Emote, where the survivors just points his hands flat on the ground, maybe a way for a survivor to communicate with his team that the killer is camping and they should do gens, as that would end the camping argument.

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited August 2018
    I agree wholeheartedly communication needs to be improved so that we have less of this : https://youtu.be/8poRY3kZiNE
    (Use a little imagination)
  • BlindTwig
    BlindTwig Member Posts: 4

I agree with this, at least with the "Stay" emote. Any more than 4 would be a bit annoying to reach over for on the keyboard, and console players/controller users only have 4 D-Pad directions. Not sure how the "he's camping go do gens" would be communicated, as the point emote can normally do that fairly well.

• RenAndStimpak
    RenAndStimpak Member Posts: 5
    Speaking of signaling to other survivors you're being camped, how does the arm flailing work on PS4? Is that a thing at all? I thought you could just try to unhook yourself.  I've read on Reddit people are doing that
  • Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    Speaking of signaling to other survivors you're being camped, how does the arm flailing work on PS4? Is that a thing at all? I thought you could just try to unhook yourself.  I've read on Reddit people are doing that
    Thd thing is it is not universal for signaling camping. Most survivors I encounter nowadays use the flailing arms to signal that they can get unhooked savely. 
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Devs are already thinking of making Kindred default for all survivors.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201

@Fengminni said:
    RenAndStimpak said:

Thd thing is it is not universal for signaling camping. Most survivors I encounter nowadays use the flailing arms to signal that they can get unhooked savely. 

I personally use it to signal that I'm being camped, that was what I read, so it's what I always did.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

That would be good, I've always wanted more "command emotes" for survivors.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mister_Holdout said:

Yes, they are trying hard to kill their own game.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Master said:

@Mister_Holdout said:

Yes, they are trying hard to kill their own game.

Dont confuse people, the kindred affect of seeing a killer near a hook. Not seeing each other.