About 4 gens in a single trial challenge

Did somebody manage to do it? It seems impossible for me.. like, if you meet a good killer, that will be impossible. If the team is actually doing something, you will not be able to do 4 gens, like, they really have to stop repairing. If you get chased by the killer and there the gens are popping, boom, impossible. This is SO hard.

Comments

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

I did it with telling my teammates in pre-game chat about it. Took ~10 matches i think.

• toonrjj
    toonrjj Member Posts: 4

Did it with one mate as well as using bond. If his gen was nearly done I would find him otherwise just help going between people on gens using bond and finishing them off. 2nd go, first killer was a billy and took no prisoners

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    edited December 2019

Did it first try, without swf. It's actually way easier to pop 4 gens, rather than completing the amount of 4 gens (as it was on leaked tome IV). Basically do one gen, use bond to find nearby repairing team mates, and if someone's on the hook, even if YOU should go for the save, throw the game and finish the gen. It's way easier than 4 sacrifices on basement, since survivors like to DC.

• John_Doe
    John_Doe Member Posts: 236

I've saved it for last so I don't go insane attempting it every game

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

i did it 2nd try but this huntress wasnt checking if gens were being worked

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924

I got it in one match with bond, a shroud of binding and a commodious with a 30 charge addon and a bps. On the beggining, I already did a gen and after that I followed one of the people that were with me to another gen. I finished that one with lets say Bill and saw Claudette working alone on another gen while Laurie was getting chased. I finished the gen with Claudette (3 in total) and worked alone on the fourth. I avoided the killer the whole match, it was a Demogorgon

• kate_main
    kate_main Member Posts: 178
    edited December 2019

I used prove thy self,Better Together,detective's hunch and Bond

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567

I actually got all 5 gens in one match.

You just have to do finish the gen when its at 99% for example. No need to fully complete it.

Just use bond, better together, prove thyself. Find people, finish gens together.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    edited December 2019

Yeah this is the build here, exactly how i did it, all 5 gens also, first attempt. I even forgot to equip the challenge, and boy was I pissed, I did it again in the next try with 4 gens

• Clopotel
    Clopotel Member Posts: 98

Oh, i thought that i need to fully complete them, did not know that. Thanks, that makes it a lot more easy

• Nameless
    Nameless Member Posts: 869
    edited December 2019

I managed to do it in one try and I was solo. Granted, the ranking system somehow paired me with some questionable survivors that didn’t know how to do gens with ruin.