The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which killer/survivor could you live WITHOUT?

2»

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Ace and Clown

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Huntress (her singing irritates me a lot) and Jane cause I find her voice very annoying, she sounds like a pig. If they both were mute, then my options would be Pig and Steve.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

bye Legion, bye Laurie! o/

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

Legion is another one I could live without - not so bad as when he first appeared, but he basically just craps on everything survivors have to defend themselves.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Stop saying Ace you sick people! Obvious choice is Laurie and Legion. Even if Legion is already gone.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

Quentin and Plague

Quentin he has no good perks and his model is boring.

Plague as I dislike the puking aspect with the infection and the strongest part of her power being in the survivors hands. I also dislike the gameplay it causes as it promotes gen rushing since the game is just better being over as quick as possible.

• lynelmane
    lynelmane Member Posts: 549

I could seriously go without Feng. I hate her face.

Micheal Meyers can gtfo.

• Hillbilly and Laurie.

No one uses Laurie’s perks unless you want to run the killer, but then you can just put her perk in the blood web and we’d be good to go. And with all the other chainsaw or chainsaw-like running abilities on other killers? The Hillbilly is underrated and rightfully so.

• Scratch that, take Leatherface. I haven’t played against a single one who doesn’t face camp and I would happily do without playing him myself.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

Claudette and spirit.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408

Why tf are people saying "Ace" or "Jeff"?

• ryanb122197
    ryanb122197 Member Posts: 77

Clown hands down. Most boring killer in the game and just annoying to go against.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

Nea and Billy.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

Claudette and Ghostface.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Jane and oni

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

New Freddy, Quentin... or Steve

• FabV
    FabV Member Posts: 173

I'd choose Pig just to get rid of her map. God I hate it so much.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Survivor - meg

Killer - spirit

• Elvenmonk
    Elvenmonk Member Posts: 367

Gotem!

I'd get rid of no one actually. But I'd change demi and gf.

As for survs. Eh. They're a skin

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

@GrootDude

Both Claudette and Legion shall be thrown into SPACE

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,886

No one uses Laurie's perks? DS is one of the most popular perks in the game.

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

The Clown and Quentin

• dragobv
    dragobv Member Posts: 304

myers and claudette

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303

Clown and that lil blendette #########! She cloaks better than wraith....

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192
    edited December 2019

Survivors:

• Claudette - useless perks, most toxic/useless/immersed players often play her
    • Quentin - useless perks; I could live without him unless it means removing Badham (we still have Freddy in the game)
    • Jeff - useless perks, nothing personal, I don't like Ormond anyway (but we still have legion, so I don't know if it applies)

Killers:

• Wraith - useless perks, annoying playstyle (wraiths I face often chase me without uncloaking, so I can't work on gens or do anything productive, but I don't get boldness points either, fun game - 10k points)

EDIT: I changed my mind about demogorgon

Post edited by anonymous31337 on
  • northernman117
    northernman117 Member Posts: 1

I could comfortably say that I can live without the doctor and Claudette

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

all the survivors except Jane

• OhHiMark
    OhHiMark Member Posts: 2

Oni and the new survivor or Adam their perks do nothing for me. I have all the other survivors and killers.

• LemeTheMeme
    LemeTheMeme Member Posts: 403

I'd have to say Laurie and Freddy. Most annoying killer there is.

• CakeDuty
    CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Ace because his perks are lackluster and Spirit cause she's so frustrating and not fun to go against, even with the recent nerfs

• camgaming_dbd
    camgaming_dbd Member Posts: 191

Michael Myers and Jane

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Hey those are my mains! I'm a very friendly GF but yes I am admittedly quite toxic with Steve in game because survivors can't be friendly to the killer. Post game I always show respect gg wp Ahoy Ladies what have you. Were you targeting me?

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

only legion manding simulator is so boring

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Ghostface

As for the survivor, I don't think I care which one goes to be honest (besides of course, Tapp)! 😁🤗

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338

survivors are skins the question is stupid. about killers? most of them are survivors toys because devs dont give a f.... about killers so-

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404

Legion and Kate. Legion will never be balanced, and every Kate main I play with (or against) tends to be toxic for no reason.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

I like all killers, but I guess Oni on console. : P

As for survivors... Adam Francis. He looks bad, and I hate deliverance.

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

As a survivor main I can't really say what survivor I would do without .As for killers I would happily do without both Freddy and Wraith. In my opinion invisibility is the hugest BS ability in the whole game, and that isn't because I do worse against those two killers. The one I do the absolute worst against is Ghostface. For some reason the invisibility thing just seems ridiculous.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749

Nah lol, I just find that those two are usually toxic. GF mostly cause of his crouch mechanic.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited December 2019

Survivor: Steve. No perk of him is vaguely interesting or useful imo.

Killer: The Plague. I don't like much playing both as and against, since she basically removes stealth and altruism from the equation making matches dull and repetitive. Her perks are nice though so I'm a bit conflicted.

• snii
    snii Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2019

spirit is probably the only killer who actively harms my experience just on her own. survivors are whatever. id say meg but only for sprint burst, adrenaline can say. hawkins lab can go right back to hell, too

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594

The Legion.

They’re not too weak or too strong, I just don’t vibe with them and their story.

Ormond I hate in particular though, as a Survivor and as a Killer.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO THANOS SNAP BIG MAN ACE!?!? I'M SHOOK, Y'ALL!

• The Nurse & Ace.

Literally worthless, the both of them; I never use either unless there's a Ritual surrounding them that awards bonus Bloodpoints.

• Pirscher
    Pirscher Member Posts: 604

Only character to do without = L-E-G-I-O-N

A bunch of antisocial kids kill someone and now theyre bad ass killers for the entity?

Terrible storyline, terrible character design, terrible power.. By far the worst

I wonder what their original idea for "Legion" was?