This Game is Way too Easy for Killers

2»

Comments

• NamesCris
    NamesCris Member Posts: 30

This is the most BS post I have ever seen.

• SaintsxSinners
    SaintsxSinners Member Posts: 52

How does that make it killer favored? That has zero to do with the gameplay.

• SafetyOff
    SafetyOff Member Posts: 68

I agree. Killer is easy.

And the mechanics are dumb. Killer can dowb you at any point on the map, but for survivors you can juke and loop killer ONLY SPECIFIED LOCATIONS.

You're not at X location? Guess you're dead to killer. Oh you have to run 50 ft to get to the loop, thank god they made it impossible to get to because of killers like Spirit, Nurse and Billy who can run you down across the map instantly.

The game for survivors is beyond frustrating. Only games you can win in solos is versus below average killers. If they're average or above, you will most likely lose.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

You're not though.

Because rank 10 is literally nothing

Not only that, but rank, for the last damn time, does not equate to skill.

• DBDIT
    DBDIT Member Posts: 172

There is some truth to what you're saying. The devs are at fault at the end of the day, but it couldn't be any more obvious that they cater to killers. Killers are always complaining about gen rushing (which isn't a thing because it's the survivors main objective) and there was a guy on here saying ruin should basically be a default on all killers......And yet today I had a Freddy that had Ruin, PopGTW, Thanatobia and BBQC + blood spots and some green add-on that causes survivors to heal slower and no one escaped - but that's fair in the eyes of killers! Not to mention how quickly he was teleporting across the map AND his ridiculously broken lunge that's like 5 meters long! But "kEyS nEeD tO bE nErFeD" - that's right, kill the fan base so games take even longer to get in to, but don't worry. This game will be old news when they next gen consoles drops :D

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

Let me guess, you played bubba without perks all the time. Easy peasy no problem for a god like you all survivors are trash anyway.

I agree on NOED tho. .)

• konchok
    konchok Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,719

Rank 10 is not literally nothing. Due to how ranks work right now, rank 10 places me with 4 rank 5 - 10 survivors. If I am able to get better than 2 kills on average per game I am over performing. And that's just adding to my point. Killers have gotten used to easy kills. You know that you got to rank 10 easily as well. You were also able to pub stomp survivors. Which just proves my point even more. Killer is to easy.

• Jonny
    Jonny Member Posts: 11

I have no idea bro. I had no idea there was a leaderboard until my friend showed me. I use a mori occasionally.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

There is no leaderboard. Anything your friend showed you is unofficial and probably incorrect.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

This game has leaderboards?

• Jonny
    Jonny Member Posts: 11

Okay so I don't really use these forums that much, but here I've learned a lot:

1. This community is very toxic and unprogressive. I fear that the devs are taking the game in this terrible direction because this horrible community is forcing them to and also because of the addition of console players, they have to balance the game for them too and balancing between PC and console has always been and issue, however especially in assymetrical MP games.
    2. About 99% believe that they are right in whatever they say instead of looking at facts and logic put forward towards them. Example is that someone called me bad at survivor so I uploaded a video proving that I am actually decent at survivor and people still want to claim that I'm bad when I'm clearly not.
    3. Keep in mind that I am on PC. This game, on PC, is extremely killer sided, and I can't say the same for console players since I know that aiming is a bit more challenging on console.

I have over 2k hours in this game, and I'm ranked very high on the leaderboard in killer related categories and BP earned. Therefore my skill level or experience is not even questionable at this point. My genuine concern is the health for this game and proper balance. This game has been going on a wayward path for a while now and I hate to see most of the OGs left because of it.

However seeing how toxic and less than intelligent people on these forums are, this will probably be my last post on here.

And yes, there are leaderboards in this game for Steam users. I haven't checked them in awhile but the same website also shows you killers currently queued up, as well as other useful information.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    edited December 2019

Ok i found it

Btw if you don't want people to be toxic to you, don't be toxic in the first place

There was no reason to be rude

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

The game may be too easy for him, but it seems like the forums were too difficult.

Bad End

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

At the moment ranks 20-8~ is where people that are very casual or realtively new to the game stay.

You won't rank up that fast if you reach higher rank but it's still a matter of how much time do you spend in a game.

Now, ranks don't necessarily mean skill of a player. You still rank up even if you do badly so rank themselves are not that meaningful unless you hold on to rank 1 because that means you actually have to win every game to keep it.

Also as a 2nd killer in ranking you provided a proof of you play survivor so... yea.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998

I love that you love to point out that "About 99% believe that they are right in whatever they say instead of looking at facts and logic put forward towards them." while doing the same thing yourself.

Get off that high horse my man. How is that toxic actually? I don't see anything that looks toxic in this thread(I may have missed some messages) and if you think disagreeing with you makes people toxic then I sure as hell am toxic.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited December 2019

Guess @JonnyNumba3 used DS. Never mind the 60s timer ran out.

• GoddamnBananas
    GoddamnBananas Member Posts: 54

Only 40% average survival rate. At least, it was a few months ago. I imagine it's a little lower now.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

he tried really hard with that bait...

• Hex_KillerMainBTW
    Hex_KillerMainBTW Member Posts: 449

Hold up. Playing killer is easier? I must've missed that memo in red ranks and high purple ranks.

If you assume abusing broken loops gave the game skill, then I'm sorry you're mistaken. Using an area with 3+ windows, that didn't get blocked no matter how many times you vaulted it. Always had fast vaults instead of what we have now, slow, medium and fast.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not even that great on survivor, but I've managed to loop spirit. Juke a nurse. And make an oni learn to hate certain loops. Once you know how to loop and mind game as a survivor, you see how killer isn't that strong.

Let's also not forget there are still god loops along with pallets killers can't even mind game with. So, please tell me how again this is because of killers? It's from bad map designs. But hey, remember back when there were insta blind flashlights? So you just want this game to be sided for survivors and not killers. Hmm

• Elvenmonk
    Elvenmonk Member Posts: 367

He posted that gameplay video that shows him wasting pallets.

That's all you need

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

So get better then as a survivor. It's all about practice no need to make a thread about how good killers are. Killers are good because they play a lot and learn the game. There are lot's of good survivors also you never hear them complain.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    edited December 2019

i thought u were talking about survivors. and unless u play in yellow ranks the comment has no sense.

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

Don't know if someone allready answered this?

But yeah the waiting times on console for survivor are long, the reason why that is, is because there are more survivors than killers.

Playing survivor is a walk in the park when you get the hang of it (yeah got to rank 1 several times running no mither, no items or even not running any perks).

When you play it a bit more you get so many perks that can waste so much time of a killer.

At the beginning of the game, the killers look like they are very strong.

Yet, if you get to purple and reds, the most are so easy to counter and a few needs better reads and/or different way of thinking and taking loops.

Trust me i play both sides on ps4 since the day it released on console, and it was pretty overwhelming as survivor, till i knew how to use loops and when and when not to use pallets.

You'll get better at it when you play it a bit more 😉

• Dennis_van_eijk
    Dennis_van_eijk Member Posts: 1,704

If I'm not mistaken, that's a general number with all ranks combined right?

Im more interested to see them showing the actual numbers per rank colour instead of a combined number.

That way we will get to see a difference on what ranks it's easy as killer and where as survivor (eventhough the purple and reds will allready know it).

But. I'm pretty sure the devs won't do that for whatever reason (maybe afraid to show the actual numbers?).

• Anthony151201
    Anthony151201 Member Posts: 17

I don't like being rude but you're most likely the survivor that would early pallet instead of looping, then complain after wards why there's no pallets on the map.

There's enough pallets to get you through the game as long as you do the objectives, also stealth is a thing, you can easily hide away from the killer if you hide far from the location he heard or gen or urban evasion around a rock to stay hidden,

Watch some videos online to get better at the game.