Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What we are gonna have to suffer during the break

Broken dead hard

Vaulting bug (again) (slightly game breaking)

Sounds (AGAIN)

Grabbing (For some reason still hasn't been fixed)

Almost impossible sacrifice 4 survivors in basement in one trial

Yup...

Comments

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

Oh and dedicated servers

• MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky
    MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky Member Posts: 571

Oh wow. If i was a developer and there was all this problem, I would work my ass off to make sure they get fixed so everyone can enjoy the holiday and play this game and not sit back thinking I did good.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

I don't really understand this post. The game has always had bugs. There isn't anything I define has terrible currently. The game is at the very least as playable as it always has been. Even if there wasn't a break it isn't likely any of the things you listed would be fixed in the next couple weeks anyway. Also the sac 4 in the basement isn't bugged nor is it impossible. The hardest part is just hoping you don't get DC's. Having seen a few threads discussing the topic it seems like most players get it done within 5 games.

• GeminiCrow
    GeminiCrow Member Posts: 55

No, it doesn't mean that, because the bugs discussed are different than the exploits and issues in 76, which there seems to be no coming back from unless you get 1st, and even then, that's a big IF.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

Dead Hard works for every survivor I've went up against.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    edited December 2019

There are a lot of things the devs have done that I dislike, but taking a break for Christmas isn't one of them.

Game devs are people too.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

You don't have to suffer at all.

It's Christmas and people are entitled to a break to see family and friends or just chill out for a while. You have that option too instead of playing 😉.