Basement 4k Challenge + DC's

Options

I've been trying to get the 4 basement sacrifices challenge today and I was about to get it.. And then 2/4 of the survivors DC'd.

They did the usual "GG EZ" "TOO EZ" responses in the post-game chat. One of the other survivors was actually reasonable however, which I appreciated.

My point here is that these types of people ruin the game experience for killers/other survivors. I don't like using basement builds or being overly sweaty; i'm not a super competitive gamer and I like to just try my best and do obscure builds. But this level 4 challenge forces me and everyone else to play scummy basement builds. I had Iron Grasp, Agitation, Mad Grit, and Ruin on my Trapper, with the Iridescent Stone and Stitched Bag addons. It was on the Badham Preschool map, and the basement was in the school.

The game was going really good for me, since these idiot survivors kept stepping on every trap that I put inside the building or around it. They got ruin very early but it didn't matter.

I managed to have all 3 of them downed in the basement (killed one earlier in the game in the basement), and as I was going to pick them up, 2 decided they would like to DC.

The green name is the nice person, the black are the others. You get the gist.

Comments