The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer Like Jeepers Creepers but (Original idea) " edited"

dragospk
dragospk Member Posts: 6
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
  1. Killer Name: Scarecrow/The Creature

images for concept only

1. Power: Disguising.

Its power is based on having the ability to teleport to the scarecrows scattered on the map, being initially 4 in random places, being able to increase the number of scarecrows by addons up to 7, each time you teleport to a scarecrow your radius of terror will be 0 and you can look around the survivors can not see your head move, all this to leave an immersion of worry, the teleport is given holding m2 to load and survivors can hear a sound of crows, once you are disguised as scarecrow you can leap forward with the space bar if you find a survivor or can teleport to the next scarecrow holding m2 again.

images for concept only

1. Perks

3.1. - Near Dead - (You can run, but you can not hide).

• Chase a wounded survivor within a 8/12/15 meter terror radius, show his aura through walls or objects for 30 seconds with recharge of 60 seconds.

3.2. - Hungry -

• the creature feels its scent and each 60/50/40 seconds you can perform a quick jump through pallets / windows.

3.3 - Undefined

1. Mori

Crows tear apart the victim

"As we said before we do not want a Jeepers Creepers but an original scarecrow killer, we focus on that, what are your opinions"

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Post edited by dragospk on

Comments

• PaulieEsther
    PaulieEsther Member Posts: 71

That's funny you put Phelous cartoon pic in there. That's the header from his review of the movie on youtube where he basically trashes the movie. XD

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited June 2018
    Honestly, as someone who hasnt watched the movie(s), I feel as the axe does not fit with the whole farm theme (I think he is a gargoyle, but...). Would prefer a harvesting scythe.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Given the IP is owned by the director and his past is beyond disturbing, I would quit DBD if they brought Jeepers Creepers into this game. 
  • PaulieEsther

@lasombra1979 said:
    Given the IP is owned by the director and his past is beyond disturbing, I would quit DBD if they brought Jeepers Creepers into this game. 

I wholeheartedly agree. I think that Behaviour needs to think long and hard about even considering the character. Director Victor Salva's victim and others would no doubt protest and call for a boycott on the game, just as the did for the third Jeepers Creepers film. There is no upside to bringing this character into the fold in my opinion. I certainly don't want to help that vile man profit in any way.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    @PaulieEsther The worse part is Victor Salva has shown no remorse and acts like he is a victim. I love this game but if the devs did any business with this predator I will just walk away. 
  • SuperRavenSn1per
    SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34

I have a few ideas:

Power:
    Name: Creeper's Flight

After being activated The Creeper will be able to hover over pallets or other obstacles for 1 second, after landing The Creeper will be stunned for 1 second making him unable to walk, during this time The Creeper can still hit any survivor in his lunge radius. There would be a 20 second cooldown.

There would also be many scarecrows across the map that look exactly like The Creeper, The Creeper could disguise himself as one of the scarecrows, doing this would grant him the ability to do a surprise attack and would lower the terror radius to 5 meters.

Addons:

Name: Broken/Worn/Shiny Scarecrow Podium

Adds 1/2/3 extra scarecrow podiums.

Name: Torn/Thin/Thick Feathers

Increases flight time by 0.5/1/1.5 seconds, increases cooldown time by 0.5/1/1.5 seconds.

Mori:

The Creeper would fly into the air and the survivor would attempt to escape making The Creeper drop them, they would die on impact.

This is just a few ideas. Also, I didn't realize you had already put the scarecrow power part so I didn't steal it, I just didn't realize you put it at first.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

No support for this animal. Sorry for the language but sexual abuse ( a 12 years old kid) is never to be forgotten. Let him suffer from that act.

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985

Please no. The pedophile director Victor Salva doesn't need another royalty check. There's other better creature killers that aren't created by a pedophile that could be put into the game.

For example: Pumpkinhead, Wishmaster, Leprechaun, the Predator, Chucky, Bigfoot, and the giant cockroach from Mimic.

I would love pumpkin head in this game. Mimic would be cool as well, also wishmaster. I thought the other day that pumpkin head would be a great addition.
  • dragospk
    dragospk Member Posts: 6

@HeroLives said:
    SaltyKiller said:

Please no. The pedophile director Victor Salva doesn't need another royalty check. There's other better creature killers that aren't created by a pedophile that could be put into the game.

For example: Pumpkinhead, Wishmaster, Leprechaun, the Predator, Chucky, Bigfoot, and the giant cockroach from Mimic.

I would love pumpkin head in this game. Mimic would be cool as well, also wishmaster. I thought the other day that pumpkin head would be a great addition.

I agree with you, I do not want this pedophile to have any profit, I do not say it needs to be Jeepers Creepers, but I would really like a scarecrow style assassin, I think the producers have the capacity to invent something very interesting in this style, I just wanted play the idea.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

While I'm all for more licensed killers, we just had three in a row, so I'd prefer they wait a while before adding more. I'd like the next few to be original. And buff Freddy first!

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316

i don't know that i would quit but i would never buy the character.  i really hate the director and his unrepentant attitude.  sick degenerate puke, he is.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316

amen.
  • HeroLives
    dragospk said:

@HeroLives said:
    SaltyKiller said:

I agree with you, I do not want this pedophile to have any profit, I do not say it needs to be Jeepers Creepers, but I would really like a scarecrow style assassin, I think the producers have the capacity to invent something very interesting in this style, I just wanted play the idea.

• HeroLives
    They could do an original with the scarecrow idea. That would be neat af. Scary to play against as well. I play survivor and killer so I think a scarecrow would be fun for both. The scarecrows could be his “traps” like the hag. He/She can place a few where they want them and teleport to them. I applaud your idea, it’s very creative. The Mori could be the scarecrow sends birds to pick the survivors apart. 
  • olibob06
    olibob06 Member Posts: 26
    not_Queen said:

This is not a license we are looking into.

Thank God.
  • PaulieEsther

@lasombra1979 said:
    @PaulieEsther The worse part is Victor Salva has shown no remorse and acts like he is a victim. I love this game but if the devs did any business with this predator I will just walk away. 

I completely agree. Victor is on the record saying that if Nathan (his victim) ever gets tired of talking about the molestation then maybe he would be able to enjoy his career? It's not like he cut him off in traffic and should get over it. He dealt a life altering event to that kid now turned adult. He wants him to just "get over it"?

• PaulieEsther

@not_Queen said:
    This is not a license we are looking into.

This is the best news I've heard all day. Thank you. <3

• Setsune
    Setsune Member Posts: 71

I kinda like the concept, most part but i think more perks giving out the survivors location will only give them more excuses to loop and complain instead of trying to stealth and lose the killer.

• Epicwarhog69
    Epicwarhog69 Member Posts: 10

I'd love to see the killer in game,and I don't give a damn bout the director,that c*nt is a way different kind of story.I like the films but i hate him so there's that.Don't be dicks and say y'all quit the game if he gets to become a killer.