The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New chapter hints!

Okay so. I discovered something totally amazing..... There IS actually hints out there too the next chapter. We just gotta find them. If you read Mr. Cote's comments he says stuff about it. Check out this reddit post https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/97pifc/anyone_found_any_paintings_with_clues_for_new/

Comments

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2018

A weird painting caught my eye in Badham Preschool the other night.
    I actually stopped to look at it.

Cant remember anything about it now except it was black and white or maybe blue and white. Or something.

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145

@Rex_Huin said:
    A weird painting caught my eye in Badham Preschool the other night.
    I actually stopped to look at it.

At first I thought not_queen was joking but this like revitalized my search efforts lol..
    He even went so far too say this stuff wasn't in the game files

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    I've thought since the update when they added the load symbol, it looks a lot like the creepers throwing star
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I honestly have no idea where any info could be seeing as it isn't in the game files. As far as I know the Devs haven't said anything about the next Chapter.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Youd think clues would be on the newest map right?? 
  • FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163

Biggest Plot Twist would be if the killer is Father Campbell.
    Even though it crashes with Nurse lore.

• Rush_b_naked
    Rush_b_naked Member Posts: 49
    No massive balance changes = no single cent from me.
    End of story.
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

Well I guess that rules out the Teacher since that is in the game files.
    I really hope its not the stupid ass creeper (politics aside, the movies aren't even good), but based on stream comments and flavor text on Feng's new outfit... ugh

Although some of the concept art in Haddonfield and Badham I hadn't seen before. Is this one new, or from the Saw DLC?

Also the one in the middle I don't recognize

I'm pulling at straws here, but you know whatev.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I wonder if the quote in the auric cells shop has to do anything with the new killer

”Very little is known of the entity biological working and the exact purpose of the auric cell still eludes me. There are nevertheless strong correlations to be made between the Cell and The Entity’s faculty to shape the world that imprisons us. Are they primordial building blocks to everything we see within The Fog? Can we harness their power?” - Vigo’s Notebook : “the real enemy” 

So maybe it could be a killer that has about 10-25% of the entity’s powers.
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

That middle picture looks neat... Almost like an old fancy train station... not a small one, but a central hub.... Old style.... Maybe a sewer killer... Or... The Conductor...

• Boaris030

@TheBean said:
    That middle picture looks neat... Almost like an old fancy train station... not a small one, but a central hub.... Old style.... Maybe a sewer killer... Or... The Conductor...

Oh wow I have never seen those before at all. That could actually be something.

• Chiaki16
    Chiaki16 Member Posts: 17

@RuneStarr said:
    I really hope its not the stupid ass creeper (politics aside, the movies aren't even good), but based on stream comments and flavor text on Feng's new outfit... ugh

One of the outfits also has an Aliens reference so there is still hope it isn't the Creeper.

• Boaris030

I wonder if the devs are looking at this post watching us grasp at straws >_<
    I've been looking in the game's maps to but I've never found those pictures before. Which is super cool.

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    I have screen shots of pretty much every picture in any map (including Anna's family I'm assuming it is???) and some random news clippings (One about miniature horses missing from dodge county that can be found in both Gideon and Badham!) if there's any interest. 

Me and my friend may have gone on a wild goose chase after Not_Queens initial comment haha.
  • Boaris030

@RuneStarr said:
    I have screen shots of pretty much every picture in any map (including Anna's family I'm assuming it is???) and some random news clippings (One about miniature horses missing from dodge county that can be found in both Gideon and Badham!) if there's any interest. 

Me and my friend may have gone on a wild goose chase after Not_Queens initial comment haha.

Oh i understand that wild goose chase man. Once I get the prospect of a scavenger hunt/mystery easter egg for anything I start going through everything

• Boaris030

This is making me crazy lol. I can't find a thing! I give up >:L

• MojoTheFabulous

@RuneStarr said:

Although some of the concept art in Haddonfield and Badham I hadn't seen before. Is this one new, or from the Saw DLC?

Both of these appear in the DbD artbook. So they date back over 2 years.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@RuneStarr said:

Your a genius and absolute genius. If you say this dates back 2 years ago to an artbook that could mean there going back to roots on a concept they had previously come up with. That could be the real hint there giving us.
    So it could be the smasher or the teacher???
    COME ON SMASHER <3

• MojoTheFabulous

@FayeZahara said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@RuneStarr said:

Your a genius and absolute genius. If you say this dates back 2 years ago to an artbook that could mean there going back to roots on a concept they had previously come up with. That could be the real hint there giving us.
    COME ON SMASHER <3

I feel like whatever the trail is, it's a recent thing.

• Boaris030

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@FayeZahara said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

@RuneStarr said:

COME ON SMASHER <3

I feel like whatever the trail is, it's a recent thing.

I agree.

• AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    In the first Jeepers Creepers, his house of pain was below an old abandoned church. 
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    RuneStarr said:

I think it is the teacher tbh. Remember, last time they said they weren’t adding a clown to the game and then they did...