Is there anymore addons that don't work like chili?

As the title suggests, I wonder if there are anymore addons that don't seem to work, like the chili addons for leatherface. Is there any that don't work for survivors or other killers?

Comments

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

The Legion cool-down reduction addons are useless. All Blindness addons are useless as long as they dont make all survivors blind after 1 hit. Haemorrhage status is near useless. A lot of things are near useless.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

Trapper's addons that reduce the chance of escaping a trap are essentially worthless. They change the values but you could still get out your first try quite a bit.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I've heard that the Trapper add-ons that darken the Bear Traps didn't work before. Don't know if that is still the case.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

"The Serpent" - Soot had a LOT of bugs.

I'm not even sure it's bug-free now.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Near useless to me are the same as not working. They only pollute our bloodwebs and increase the infinite unnecessary grind we have.

• howaboutno
    howaboutno Member Posts: 5

Franks mixtape for legion doesn't due how feral frenzy is now,if you hit them again with ff when deepwound is active it plain does nothing only nets you some blood points and since the removal of feral frenzy basic attack the only time it works is just if you use tinker but why would you use it anyway it's so short and just plain situational tbh