New Bubba Build?

Leatherface running Dying Light and Thanatophobia, Hex: Ruin, and A Nurses Calling. With; Begrimed Chain & Carburetor Tuning Guide. (Thanatophobia can be replaced with sloppy if you wanna substitute Begrimed)

I was going off on a limb when I made this build but so far has had a lot of success. Thoughts?

Breakdown: I usually use this build to ride on survivors and really focus on chainsaw downs for begrimed. This is also when thanatophobia kicks in for a stack. Every hook fuels dying light. And because of begrimed mangled and repair speeds stacked on thanatophobia stacked ontop of dying light its one huge slow down cake. Especially for nurses for tracking. 

What I like about this build is it's not reliant on Hex: Ruin. Hex: Ruin on average only stays up for about 3 minutes in a game (if i'm lucky) which buys just enough time to get the momentum ball rolling. Every hook is faster into a one way city to slow down town.

2-4 hurt is 8-16% slowdown. And if you just get 4 stacks on dying light thats enough 20-28% more slowdown speed and the thanatophobia also cancels out 8-16% of the dying light boost to the obsession.

Comments

• Tohmo
    Tohmo Member Posts: 248

Dedicating 3 whole perks to gen slowdown generally doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Especially if they're mediocre in strength, like Thana / Dying Light.

Even 2 slowdown perks is overkill, but generally not that big of a waste. I'd recommend replacing Dying Light with something else if you're going for an anti-heal build. Dark Devotion, while situational, can be pretty decent on Bubba. Getting an M1 on the Obsession will allow you to get the jump on survivors, usually resulting in a free chainsaw down. Another good one is Play With Your Food, which makes hitting chainsaws much easier in some tiles.

TL:DR, I'd heavily recommend replacing Dying Light with a more Bubba-centered perk, like Dark Devotion or PWYF.

• Nurses_Calling
    Nurses_Calling Member Posts: 11

Yeah, I can see what you mean but I was trying, more or less, to create a build thats not meta on bubba. Mostly everyone runs PWYF and DD on him. But for some reason this build generally works for me. You'd be surprised on how much pressure this build will give you and how long it takes for gens to pop. On my standard build for him its just the run of the mill PWYF, Ruin, Enduring and spirit fury. Just was going for something more fun i guess.