Your thoughts on lobby wait times.

Jayjay
Jayjay Member Posts: 16

On a scale of one to suck how would you rate your lobby wait times?

Your thoughts on lobby wait times. 22 votes

1-2
4%
Boss 1 vote
18%
Science_GuyAhoyWolfEnderloganYTKagari_Leha 4 votes
9%
bubbasbasementchestThomasthetrain 2 votes
18%
SebaOutbreakHazDaBoiFamicxHerbieHind 4 votes
4%
Taiga 1 vote
13%
[Deleted User][Deleted User]HayT 3 votes
0%
0%
0%
SUCK
31%
musstang62Brucecastro81EndstilleDbDPlayer999ppo8820KotobelkaASadGaymer 7 votes

Comments

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,995

Avoids the worst tier because at least sometimes lobbies still can be relatively quick, but apparently only when there are 30k+ people playing.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

On survivors, they are just bad. 5 minutes minimum. On killer, instantlobbies 9/10 times.

• On pc killer que times are extermly long with sometimes taking 5 mins .Surivor que times are usally like 20 seconds.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,067

Depends on the time of the day, in the morning I get instant Survivor lobbies and at night instant Killer lobbies.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    1-2

They're really good for me right now, my last search was less than 10 seconds.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

Usually dont have to wait more than a minute or two in the lobbies, it's okay right now

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    SUCK

Would be great if you state whether you play solo/swf/killer.

To me in swf it just sucks 10+ min is nothing. Killer instantly.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    SUCK

I don’t get why it takes so long. It’s minimum 3-5 minutes which is a long time to sit. Even on Friday the 13, which has an average of 200 players is quick to get into lobby. Dbd has 20k players on average and it takes decades to get into a lobby.

Then a player disconnects while loading or killer lobby dodges when they see a key or toolboxes, and you have to restart the wait. It’s mind numbing.

• HerbieHind
    HerbieHind Member Posts: 28

Solo queuing on console, it takes a few minutes to find a lobby as a Survivor. It's a little faster as Killer.

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

Instant queues as a killer (purple ranks)

1-3 minutes as a survivor (purple ranks too)

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399

I'd play a lot more if the waiting times were shorter. Honestly, games don't last as long as lobby waiting.

Then again, it doesn't happen everyday. It depends on time of the day, your rank and if a rank reset is about to happen or just happened. And yes, normally survivors don't have to wait as much, but every now and then I happen to get instant killer lobbies while survivor takes forever, specially if I'm in a group.