The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I'm getting really sick of DC's on killer

I know you're testing with a penalty but I'm depiping because of this they got on hook and DC. I just bought this game and was hoping to have a good time cuz I want someone to people on Twitch. and it's ruining my experience and then we'll find them keep playing unless you may fix it. I'm sure a lot of new people to this game or having the same problem give a penalty for dc. No derank take blood points. Or ban.

Comments

• Immoral
    Immoral Member Posts: 25

Bump, come on devs you've had long enough to fix this

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

The developers aren't working at the moment.

Idk when they'll be back, but it shouldn't be much longer now.

Though even if you see them active on these forums wouldn't necessarily mean they're working again.

I only want them to implement the DC punishments once they're ready.

I'm very glad the last time they put it in was just a test, cause getting banned for crashing is a big no no.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

If someone dcs, or multiple people do, I will meme or farm with whoever did not dc. I’ll knock them down, let them do gens, do chases, etc so I get mad points and it wasn’t a waste of time. Survivors love it too and then I let them escape at the end. It’s not ideal but I don’t let dc people win or ruin my gaming.

• Immoral
    Immoral Member Posts: 25

Yeah I try to make it fun for them too. But it's happening almost every game. So sad