The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Next killer and Survivor speculation.

2»

Comments

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

No, dum dum duuummm

Oh? Now you have me curious! The suspense is killing me!
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Original not sure, but I think I know who the next licensed killer could be if you allow me to speak of this in your thread
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

No, dum dum duuummm

I think it just the creeper man, not because that's what I want or anything, they just dropped that hint in dev stream 90 something, can't remember which one. Maybe dropped the hint a lil early if I'm wrong
  • Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Well in a similar thread I posted two ideas.
    My first is an original scarecrow killer, using a sickle for a weapon. His map is a haunted pumpkin patch filled with rotten jackolanterns and hay bales. As for his power, I'm thinking either he spawns in with several scarecrows that let him teleport to and jump in and hide. The other power is using a murder of crows to aura reveal survivors.

My second interest is in a spider killer, and after seeing Identity V I believe it could happen now. Have her as a hybrid of humanoid spider, maybe make it so she can web pallets to prevent them from being dropped, Windows and possibly shoot web traps out? Not sure there.

I'd also love a cultist high priest, one who worshipped the Entity in the real world and was brought into the Fog for his services rendered. Make sacrificing a focus of his power.

Just rough ideas.
  • ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234

@Jack11803 said:
    I bet money the next survivor if not licensed, will be a blonde male. It’s basically the only thing not in the game

The game still needs a Hispanic / Indian character though

I agree! I've been waiting for a native American survivor and a killer based on native legends like the wendigo or something of the sort. The idea has been thrown around before I know. But one can still hope right? Lol
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

No, dum dum duuummm

I think it just the creeper man, not because that's what I want or anything, they just dropped that hint in dev stream 90 something, can't remember which one. Maybe dropped the hint a lil early if I'm wrong
    The creeper man? Who and what is this “creeper man”?
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    It’s Ghostface isn’t it?

No, dum dum duuummm

The creeper man? Who and what is this “creeper man”?
    Oh sorry, jeepers creepers
  • Epicwarhog69
    Epicwarhog69 Member Posts: 10

@Mrbombastic said:
    I want a monster killer thats slighty bigger than survivors and has multiple arms and walks on them arms and his mori is he tears the survivor apart with his arms

Stranger things monster or a wendigo would be sweet wouldn'tt it?