I fail to understand certain dev stances..

Options

The devs tend to deflect any time I try to get a straightforward answer on this..bu I fail to see why stacking gen boosting perks and items in their eyes is ok..yet all killer forms of debuffs are made strictly abhorently weak because of the survivor experiance..what about killers? Why does an addonless brown toolbox have the same power as a killer perk with a steep prerequisite? Why can not one but two survivor perk render antiheal builds meaningless ?..why do survivors have perks to increase their already rapid vault speeds ?

Why is it ok on one side of the isle but not the other..? Killers stacking any harmful effects is made weak while survivors stacking benefits is extremely strong...It should be considered the same for both parties..anything less creates massive imbalance among perks and addons which is painfully present in the games current state..Yet the devs only consider it an issue if killers find strong options..why is that? Is there any way to actually get a straight forward answer here ?

Comments