worse feeling as a killer

Options

when playing killer, what thing makes you want to cry inside ? Mine would have to be survivors destroying my ruin in the first 20 seconds of the game before I even see anyone

Answers

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286
    Options

most of maps survivor sided for example...

most of the perks total useless and pointless..

matchmaking system which is totally broken with emblem system as well..

dedicated servers which are crap

dcing people like candies

depiping becasue game wants to be puppy for survivors, but if you kill them just too quick or people will dc you depip.. great thinking devs

killer side begging for some stuff got ignored or it takes forever survivors begging or complaining yes that is priority

nerfing stuff becasue its too much UNFUN for survivors, not for killers but for survivors

nerfing ups fixing killers so they are trash, right oni ? nice moves devs nerfing killer after week once again becasue surv are complaining..

list goes on and on and this has quick snowball efect.. im not raging Im just sad becasue I love this game

• Tisfine
    Tisfine Member Posts: 148
    Options

Playing without ruin and no tunneling and camping with Meme clown but three survivors got out because key.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

A few things. Ruin dying instantly is a big one. 5 gens, find survivor, chase survivor, down survivor, hook survivor, 2 gens left....

The biggest one though comes while playing nurse. Blink, blink, swing.....just missed....fatigue.....blink cooldown 1....blink cooldown 2.... Blink, blink, swing.... hit random tree instead of survivor right next to tree....fatigue....blink cooldown 1.....blink cooldown 2.

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 582
    Options

This happened to me just earlier tonight, it made me log off. It is rare, you are right, but when it happens it can really ruin the game for me for a while as well, days, weeks at times.

That being said, the second thing would probably be when I am about to get a 4K match and somehow 2-3 Survivors escape through the hatch using a key.

Or when Dying Light was bugged and I was farming BP and my game kept crashing every time I would stack 7th stack of Dying Light or whatever it was, losing my party streamers / survivor puddings in the process. Especially since all of those games were going to be 3K-4K for sure.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347
    Options

I’m having difficulties to understand that one day I play amazing, 3-4 kills for 5 games, then the other day I have 1 kill over 5 games... whether my skills deteriorated over a night, or I played against different survivors... DBD is super hectic from this perspective

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398
    Options

People running straight to the storehouse window, coal tower window, house of pain on haddonfield etc the INSTANT they're spotted. It's just so annoying to see it happen.

Or, you know, sprint burst. It's easily the most annoying perk to go against because survivors can just sit on a gen til the last minute and then sprint burst away and there's nothing you can do about it

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options

Oh I’ve got a few. My ruin getting destroyed before I can even get near it. The survivors teabagging me at the exit if I had a bad match. Seeing Neas in my lobby with toolboxes. These are a few of my least favorite things.

• JohnShark
    JohnShark Member Posts: 88
    Options

Legion never getting a buff

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621
    Options

Don't worry about it DBD is one of those games where you have your good days and your bad days. As a survivor I can have days where I'm able to loop good killers, other days I can't even loop a bad killer. As a killer one day I can get a 4k against four rank 2's with four gens left, other days I'll only be able to hook one survivor.

----

Due to being a solo survivor main what I find the most frustrating thing as killer is when I lose to bad survivors. As they pipped against me increases the chances that I'll get them as randoms when I play survivor.

Quite often survivors who are individually bad at the game can have good team work with the three other survivors.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,450
    Options

4 DS, BT, Unbreakable, Andrenaline

oh wait...that's almost every game

• TruEternity
    TruEternity Member Posts: 320
    Options

When I get matched with baby survivors because of the swf change. I feel bad killing them, but they will not do gens and usually don’t even go for pallets in a chase. I would like to give them a chance, but when I would have to stand in a corner for 5 minutes, I’m just sad that their games will have to end so fast.

• terumisan
    terumisan Member Posts: 1,293
    Options

Getting hit with ds at endgame

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Last survivor who did nothing entire game getting the hatch

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Adrenaline + dead hard + decisive strike + ignored hits on survivors going for the unhook (survivor invincibility for 2 seconds after the unhook. All these happening at once.

It recently happened playing as leatherface and instead of dealing damage to the two survivors who were unhooked and rescuing I hit the rescuer and it thought I hit an obstacle when I hit the unhooked Survivor. They all got up immediately by adrenaline and dead harder when I went after them, they couldn't be picked up because they saved decisive and then they body blocked me and tapped off the exit to open it.

That is the real difference in power of a swf and solo queue player. And why leatherface is really bad.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968
    Options

The survivor that did nothing, or the survivor that thinks they're good but they're really not escaping.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

Mine is when I realize they are swf

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984
    Options

Seeing an object of obsession as trapper or freddy

• parkrrt
    parkrrt Member Posts: 11
    Options

SWF Bullies who insta-heal and use borrowed time and gen rush while clicking their flashlights. Then, they message me telling me how bad I am and how good they are.

• mmorrow8
    mmorrow8 Member Posts: 59
    Options

people that screw their team over or those who won't save. Im a survivor main and when I see survivors doing it when I play killer I exact my revenge by showing no mercy to them.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,023
    Options

Downing a survivor JUST before they get out of the exit gates, only to eat a DS. Cant really wait any longer for that DS to expire...

• VII_Seven
    VII_Seven Member Posts: 65
    Options

being powerless..

• UnbeatableAsh
    UnbeatableAsh Member Posts: 101
    Options

Getting Hawkins 3 times in a row

SWFs being ridiculously better than normal teams

Survivors either bring really toxic or complaining about the way I played just because they died (notice how survivors almost always only say gg if they survive)

Corn

Matchmaking giving me rank 1s and 2s that have thousands of hours while I, a rank 7/8, only have around 400-450

Being revealed really easily as Ghostface, despite playing as intended or being really far away (you shouldn't be able to reveal him from the hook, or at least from a much shorter range to still prevent blatant camping, if you don't care for that)

Object of Obsession, especially as part of an SWF. It's too powerful, and the people that run it are always really good at looping

When I was in the first 5 or 6 ranks (20-15/14), queues were roughly 30-45 minutes long, despite having very good internet

I could probably come up with more, but my time would be better spent considering whether or not I should become a survivor main

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,796
    Options

Loading into maps I'll know its gonna be a instant loss

• Krystress
    Krystress Member Posts: 52
    Options

I can't stand it when the survivors aren't intimidated by me and their friends are all there, trying to stop me from hooking the first one I down. It doesn't work, but it just makes the match more a pain in the ass.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

0 gens done hatch escapes.

I either slug for the 4k and suffer the game of hid and seek (trust me survivors, we hate it too) or I accept that I'll be punished for no good reason.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,542
    Options

Only getting one hook the entire game and having the survivors waiting till the last second of EGC to leave... the survivors want to be hit and run out

For me when the last Gen is done I either go to the basement or the corner of the map far away from the gates

I've had games where I've been rushed and the survivors find me and try to get me to chase them out the door... I won't give any survivors the satisfaction of seeing me at the exit gates

• C00L_Dude
    C00L_Dude Member Posts: 3
    Options

So all the gens were just got powered and one guy was dead, one on hook one injured and one healthy. Found the healthy survivor and got a hit. Was about to down her but then...KEY! She escapes through the hatch I close it and I found the other survivors and hook him. I could of got all of my boo points but didn’t. ):

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651
    Options

Playing fair and making sure not to tunnel, then playing musical hooks during end game, eventually eating a ds and having to watch everyone teabag as they waltz thru the gate.

• KingHEADBUSTER
    KingHEADBUSTER Member Posts: 75
    Options

4 flashlights in the pre game screen.

• jakl
    jakl Member Posts: 8
    Options

Survivor I hooked 2 hooks ago jumps in locker, pull them out, DS, runs to god loop. fml

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

Yeah, that's a big one. DS shouldn't work when the doors are open.

• illusion
    illusion Member Posts: 885
    Options

LOL Yeah, this. I'm new to playing killer (just hit rank 16), but since rank 18 I'm getting groups of red and purple survivors, many of them obviously swf.

I guess the worse feeling is during the game when I'm so badly being outplayed and I think they are around my rank. Seeing their ranks post match, at least makes me feel a little better. :)

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Two things really get under my skin: Keys and bad maps.

Key escapes feel like I've been cheated. Luckily, they aren't too common for me.

And playing on bad maps against good survivors makes you really hate BHVR.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110
    Options

I would actually disagree. Adrenaline is overpowered to an extent.