All Game Options locked

So I just downloaded DBD from the PSN Store and have gone through the tutorials and waited for hours, but yet the option to play with friends or as Killer/Survivor is locked. Does anyone have any tips on what to do? I have recently deleted and installed it again, but the same issue remains.

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Wait a little while, the game is still downloading data. 
  • Zexillium
    Zexillium Member Posts: 2

@chemical_reject said:

I have. I waited six hours after I downloaded it the first time, with no other on-going downloads and it still did not work. How much data could it possibly be?

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Oh idk. Someone else had a similar problem and the community manager @not_Queen said that ment the game wasn't finished downloading data. Maybe restart ur whole ps4?
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

^ Do that and if you can't still play i don't know. Delete and install again maybe?

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Zexillium said:

@chemical_reject said:

I have. I waited six hours after I downloaded it the first time, with no other on-going downloads and it still did not work. How much data could it possibly be?

You need to play the tutorial 
  • Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Paddy4583 said:
    Zexillium said:

@chemical_reject said:

You need to play the tutorial 
    Bet that box hasn’t got a lock on it? If it hasn’t play the tutorials and the locks will not be there after
  • XxPieTakerxX
    XxPieTakerxX Member Posts: 2
    Yeah I've played the tutorial twice now and still luck. I've checked to make sure the game is fully downloaded and nothing shows that it isn't 
  • RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Have you tried powering the Ps4 off and back on? Putting the Ps4 into sleep mode really messes with the app for some reason. Some people have had success with powering off/on.

Another thing you might try is renewing your licences in your profile. Those things always seem to need renewing on Ps4 for some reason. I know everytime I've lost access to games or DLC, Ive renewed those and it unlocks them again. 
  • Thegod345
    Thegod345 Member Posts: 1

why cant i play the game dbd its locked on killer mode and surviver mode

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270

It isn't finished downloading and installing. Put your Ps4 in sleep mode and give it about 20-30 minutes. This happens alot actually.

• fran1991reyes
    fran1991reyes Member Posts: 2

I have the same problem how the y'all fix it ? At all ?

• fran1991reyes
    fran1991reyes Member Posts: 2

Help any body have a answer?

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

I had the same issue a while back. I had to restart the console for it to register that it needed an update. Not sure if that's your issue but worth a try if you haven't already.

• PanicSquid
    PanicSquid Member Posts: 655

Have you tried all of the things listed in this thread, such as power cycling your Playstation, putting you PS to sleep and leaving it for half an hour?