Keys and Mori's

Options
Pulsar
Pulsar Member Posts: 20,649

This was inspired by a recent Tru3 clip I watched where he wanted to start a discussion over Keys being better than Mori's. This must remain respectful, but I do want to hear everyone's opinion.

Tru states that he believes Keys are better since they allow two Survivors to escape when they have only done 3 gens. Additionally, they also nearly guarantee those two Survivor's a pip, while also (generally) forcing the Killer to black pip or de-pip.

As for Mori's he states that they usually force the Killer to black pip if you Mori everyone immediately.

Personally, I see what he is saying. In the game's ranking system, Keys will allow you to rank up faster. The game doesn't punish you for using them, it rewards you. With Mori's it does punish you, as you are usually getting rid of a lot of hook states.

Both end the game prematurely, but I think Mori's are better. They have the power to simply end the match. If you can find a weak Survivor, one that can't loop you for 3 gens, they lose. Keys have a little counterplay, you could take Franklin's, you could slug, you could tunnel the person with the Key.

What do you guys think? Again, keep this civil and respectful!

Comments