Teammates

I know this is too much to ask but I'm gonna request anyway. Can the developers add a feature in post game tally where I can "avoid" my teammates in the game I just had from my future games as a survivor? Like I just had this game where the killer hooks me (1st stage) and the exit gates are powered already. The other guy got chased at the other side of the map trying to open the gates clearly because I can see his aura and the obsession indicator is moving. Meanwhile, I can't see the other two's aura so I guessed they are hiding in lockers (w/c they were). Now I was sacrificed by the end of the game (I didn't attempt cause Is have high hopes for others to save me but apparently I was wrong). Can you add that feature? Because as a solo queue survivor, I don't have someone to call for help. Thank you!

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

They are not going to add a system which allows you to avoid certain players as it hurts matchmaking.

As solo the others are not your team mates but random people who are trying to survive the match. They have choices to help or not it's what the game is about.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

This is a suggestion that is made pretty often by people who are frustrated with the players they are matched with or against. Unfortunately, such a system is highly abusable and would hugely increase queue times, which are bad enough already, so it's not really a realistic option.

• vigilante714
    vigilante714 Member Posts: 21

You people are right. I guess im just gonna play no matter what. Dont get me wrong, I understand your comments. Im just sad thats all.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

So the killer was on the obsession and both of the other teammates were hiding instead of trying to help? I can understand the frustration, especially since it was your first hook. I too have wished I could block some people and never have to play with them again, but it's not possible and chances are you will not encounter them again for a while anyway.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited January 2020

That's totally understandable. In a perfect world, we would be able to only play with people that we enjoy playing with, but unfortunately, that's just not the reality 🙁

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,903

This is one of the reasons why so many people like to swf. So you don't suffer garbage team mates like this.