Let's talk about the Iridescent Heads on huntress

2»

Comments

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Perhaps..however bhvr has been making killer iridescent quite pathetic lately...so far doctors iris may be the only two that stay decent after his change..I wouldnt mind an iri head change so much if I wasnt certain itd be made too weak or too costly to ever pick up

• Tisfine
    Tisfine Member Posts: 148

Only change is instead of three hatchet make it so it's only two with that purple belt and that's me being compromising for other people who can't cope with her. Iri Heads are balanced. People need to realize how much leeway you have against a 110 movement speed killer and the fact that she doesn't have Wind up add ons.

The only real nerf she needs is the bonkers hitbox on her hatchet clipping you when you're out of sight.

• Negi
    Negi Member Posts: 378

It's definitely the belts. You know how much time a Huntress would have to spend reloading without them? That would make them really high risk, high reward. Basically you'd have to be a god Huntress with a single hatchet.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Just saying, when people feel like Irridescent heads are at risk of being nerfed they will try to use them up before any changes are made.

Therefore suggesting nerfs in my opinion will backfire.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Only for a few weeks. Spirits went crazy trying to use up their Prayer Beads after the nerf was announced, and for a while pretty much every Spirit was using them. It sucked for that short period, but that doesn't mean that the nerf shouldn't have happened.

• vigilante714
    vigilante714 Member Posts: 21

Hitboxes my friend Hitboxes

• vigilante714
    vigilante714 Member Posts: 21

I once survived a match with huntress with iri heads without being hooked/injured. Just swerving around the place messes her predictions so hard that by literally doing crazy things in front of her makes her missxD

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

How about this

Same amount of hatchets as normal

Survivors go into the dying state when hit

You lose this ability when you reload at a locker

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795

I think i said it before, but in my opinion Iridescent hatchets should work this way.

First hatchet you throw will have exposed status.

Then you also have 1 more hatchet (maybe 2) that are normal. If you use belts you will only increase the amount of normal hatchets.