Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I am so hecking pissed rn

McCree
McCree Member Posts: 294

I was trying to do that stupid 4 sacrifices in the basement in the same game... all nice and good except the last person was a #^@^#^^#^#^ and basically kept going to the corner of the map which didn.t allow me to get him in the basement.... HOW IS THIS EVEN FAIR

Comments

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360

I’ve had my fair share of frustrations with that challenge as well (even made my own post about it). Some survivors just wanna watch the world burn..

Best advice I can give is to keep at it, make sure you’re running Agitation and Iron Grasp to give you the best distance traveled while carrying someone.

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286

yeah.. at least seems devs heard about how utterly painful and despair some challenges were and in leaked new challenges there are quite normal ones... well although some will create really toxic matches... sabotage hooks, protective hits, moris etc

• McCree
    McCree Member Posts: 294

Yeah except I gave up. This isn.t fair no matter how you look at it.

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286

hmm try lerrys offering or otmnond.. although ortmond is heavily survivor map but at least basement spawn is right in the middle.. same with lerrys where you have nice path to the basement which is like always in the middle room ?

• Haku
    Haku Member Posts: 614
    edited January 2020

Try autohaven maps. There was one with the basement in the middle - cool right ? You should be able to get there from literally any point of the map with Agi/Grasp. I did mine on one of the swamp maps. they are good for it too / the one with the ship if it spanws in it/

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

Both maps have a different basement spawn which could end up just as bad. Lery's library/'office' is hard to get into as a killer as there's 2-3 window entrances and otherwise the killer has to do a decent walk around. Ormond has the shack as the other and like above can be opposite-cornered. Best bet would be haddonfield...which is haddonfield as well. Wrecker's yard would be a good choice since it's always in the middle, but you have to have a 1/5 chance to even get the map so that's even more RNG.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

When I did mine, I found that infectous fright was the MVP perk. If ya get afew slugs around the basement, the rest of the team will inevitably be drawn towards it. It also doesnt do ya much good to be hooking ppl in the basement if theyre not gonna DIE down there, so if you can just go ahead and hook your slugs after youve finished up...no one will be left to UNHOOK them. Just make sure you hook them in order of how far away theyve crawled, which infectous fright should let ya know that order.

• Tokkern
    Tokkern Member Posts: 74

Just play with agi/iron grasp and you will eventually get it. Don't stress it. If it happens it happens...