Who do you want the next killer to be?

Options

I want The Crawler so bad, she seems really cool.

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    edited August 2018
    Options
    If it's licensed I really want Ghostface just because he's so iconic. BUT if I had one wish and they HAD to grant it, I really really want Nancy from THE craft. I feel like they could do so good with her. 
  • Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@chemical_reject said:
    If it's licensed I really want Ghostface just because he's so iconic. BUT if I had one wish and they HAD to grant it, I really really want Nancy from THE craft. I feel like they could do so good with her. 

I saw a post on twitter about a fanmade concept for Ghostface. It was really interesting, each survivor got a cell phone and Ghostface would call to reveal their locations. I forget what else it had.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

Its the smasher there going back and bringing his concept back to life.
    Then for october there gonna kill me with bringing candyman and making my dreams come true to watch the 2k release and also enjoy being candyman in the game.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    I didn't know how well cell phones would work for this game. I'd be happy if they didn't implement phones. His power could be that if he's at a pallet and the survivor drops it he has a chance to grab the pallet keeping it from falling and swiping the survivor 
  • Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

Someone who cant get looped like a nurse 2.0

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

The Crawler is the Hag.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I want a strong killer, we will get a weak killer
    its always the same

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

I would like some kind of doll/mannequin with these creepy, twitchy movements

• Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    Options

I know it's been suggested and I'm sure he's not as popular but I would love to see pumpkin head as a new killer. I think he would really fit into the game better then ghost face or predator. But I would prefer any of these three over jeepers creepers or candy man....was never a fan of them I guess.

• Lukepro2315
    Lukepro2315 Member Posts: 52
    edited August 2018
    Options

How about some "Mimic" or "The Thing" monster, that can change his shape to random survivor? :) (Maybe same way like Wraith enters / exits invisible).
    Imagine situation, where you meet some friend and starts repairing generator with him (he is secretly a killer, that changed shape, and he just pretend to repair generator...or better - sabotaging generator while someone repairing it). :D And suddenly he change back to killer and attack you? :)

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367
    Options

@Lukepro2315 said:
    How about some "Mimic" or "The Thing" monster, that can change his shape to random survivor? :) (Maybe same way like Wraith enters / exits invisible).
    Imagine situation, where you meet some friend and starts repairing generator with him (he is secretly a killer, that changed shape, and he just pretend to repair generator...or better - sabotaging generator while someone repairing it). :D And suddenly he change back to killer and attack you? :)

I would love this but SWF would ruin it.

• Lukepro2315
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

@Lukepro2315 said:

I would love this but SWF would ruin it.

Oh...true. :( I forgot about that :/

• Lukepro2315
    Options

@IronWolf115 said:
    I would like some kind of doll/mannequin with these creepy, twitchy movements

doll/mannequin should be cool. His plus should be that he is small, so he will be practically invisible behind small obstacles and that should be his minus at same time, becouse he will be unable to see over those small obstacles. :D (And i know it will be a real handicap, because i know how badly see pig when crouched...this doll would be like that whole time). Aaaaand activated ability? How about using closets like "teleport points"? :) Imagine situation...u are crouching, sneaking around and now u see over some obstacle that doors of closet was open...closed...and u dont know if something goes in or out, becouse you see only top half of that closet (becouse of obstacle in way). :P

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Pinhead. With a perk that transforms the secret escape door in a deathtrap. Permanently. 
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

The Slit Mouthed Woman aka the killer from Carved.

Her lore is so creepy and interesting!

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    I want a killer that can grab you from a distance and pull you to the killer for a hit on the survivors. Additionally I want a killer than can carry survivors on it's back for awhile, this wouldn't be the same as the carrying a survivor to a hook.
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605
    Options

I'm not really after how powerful they are or which counters they've got.
    I'm more that kind of guy who goes after how scary they all look.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Salty_Pearl said:

Someone who can't be looped, but is not tied to 97% of speed, like Nurse.

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60
    Options
    Pinhead. With a perk that transforms the secret escape door into a deadly trap. 
  • Wolvieyy
    Wolvieyy Member Posts: 8
    Options

The issue with this is that SWF would make his power absolutely useless.
    It would be fun if people weren't working together in comms, but that won't happen.
  • minsc
    minsc Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Doug from hills have eyes 
  • AzazelAxios
    AzazelAxios Member Posts: 51
    Options
    The Creeper.
  • minsc
    Options
    lizard hills have eyes 
  • minsc
    Options
    Doug  hills have eyes
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    I know not many people may care but when the clown was teased I thought it was going to be a ring master who has a whip that can either destroy pallets instantly or kind of mind game survivors and slam a pallet. He would’ve been also able to bring a survivor within attacking distance but we got the clown who isn’t bad but I mean between my idea and ideas going around the community there could’ve been better!

So my point is that I LOVE these theories and honestly would like some implemented but in all honesty I feel I may be somewhat let down and the new killer may be eh at best!
  • Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

a pirate….that's all I want

come on devs I'll even cosplay the pirate you create to advertise the dlc in my country

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    The Grudge would be nice