I propose to use Moris in all our games at the release date of the mid-chapter

2»

Comments

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

BHVR:After the changes tested on PTB we noticed an increase of killers kill rate to 90% so as playing vs killer is un fun we decided to make em all M1 killers without powers and the speed reduced to 90% :)

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

But I love moris when I play survivor. The death animations are so much better than getting put on the stupid hook.

It'd be nice if the devs did something so that moris aren't seen as such an unfair mechanic while also making it so that we all get to see the fun death animations more often. And they should add more animations.

If you're going to burn a Haddonfield offering, then yes, please bring 4 BNPs. I hate waiting at the exit gate for ten minutes because the survivors take forever to do gens on that awful map.

• BugReporte
    BugReporte Member Posts: 102

I GOT A PLAN! run hag with make your choice hahahahahhah

• Lanterns
    Lanterns Member Posts: 83

Hell yeah, I'm in.

One last ride. All my moris. Then I'll forget about this game.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Can't wait to see mori's Nerfed so we don't see these posts any time something gets gutted on the killer side

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

Oh yeah, it's about to be a dark time for survivors. We're going to be buried in salt.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

This is true no one on the forums was even asking for ruin nerfs, devs are so out of touch with the community that they're aiming in areas that they shouldn't. If anything a better option would be to boycott playing Killer that way we don't encourage toxicity.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I'm just going to stand in a corner with no perks or add on...

Skew the stats by allowing all four survivors to leave consistently while putting little effort in

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

What's the point tbh? I've just stopped playing. I have other games I can enjoy more than this. I can play without ruin, I do fine without it. But i prefer not having 2 gens pop by the time I complete my patrol, find someone, down them pretty quick, hook them and resume to my patrolling.

If you really want to protest just stop playing the game. Devs will realize people dont want to play killer with the current map designs and relying so much on momentum that can be lost with a single mistake.

I may just be burnt out from the game, but honestly, I dont even know if that's it anymore. I was hoping the doctor changes would make him more enjoyable to play as and against but from the looks of it, it seems like they're just fixing him for survivors and not addressing his current problems and making him more enjoyable. I'll try him but right now, it doesnt seem like he's getting any better

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

You finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell!

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

No thanks.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Pretty much what i want to see from Killers if this happens, go afk out of frustration.

You prefer a super short and frustrating game for survivors? Will gladly make your games miserable too this way.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164

These days, I go afk about halfway through a lot of my matches 'cause I'm just bored with it and my heart's not in it, anymore. It's not frustration; I just can't force myself to care. It sucks, but whatever. I also can't completely give up the game because I've put too much money into it, so I keep loading it up trying to play a match hoping this time'll be different and I'll find some enjoyment in it. I don't use add-ons or offerings, so any BP I make is profit; that's the only thing that matters. Beast of Prey and Distressing mean I can make at least some BP even if I barely do anything.

Some survivors send me unhappy messages about boring matches, but most don't so I assume they prefer killer-free matches where they just do gens and leave. -shrugs- If that's what you enjoy, then I'm sure you'll be happy if you get me as killer.

• Hex_Flex
    Hex_Flex Member Posts: 132

Nonono, we must save our moris until d/c penalty is in play

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Ill be going in with ebony mori Doctor

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

No Fs in the chat for our good ol’ zappy boi?

• RakimSockem
    RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,986

"I'm salty about something in a game, so I'm going to ruin the gaming experience of other people who had nothing to do with the change. I'm an adult"

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,295

I mean I have around 200+ mori's saved up so why not.

• Hazerino
    Hazerino Member Posts: 71

moris are a huge advantage yeah but they aren't a reasonable tactic. if you use moris to win you're bad end of story

• NeoVid
    NeoVid Member Posts: 37

I liked the idea at first, but it would only punish survivors, not the people who made the change. I think a killer strike would be a better option, despite how funny the mori army would be.

• Murcielago
    Murcielago Member Posts: 163

Don't waste moris instead just slug don't bother hooking let them all bleed out

• mylesmylo
    mylesmylo Member Posts: 354

I still laugh when people say gen rush and mean it 😂 it's the survivors objective, that's like saying killer shouldn't kill.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100
    edited January 2020

I refuse to ruin the game for survivors just because the developers are out of touch with their product. This isn't their fault as much as some of the killer base would like to scapegoat them for it. This is just BVHR doing what they do, and that is whatever they 'feel' is right.

• ryanrobot
    ryanrobot Member Posts: 21

Gen rushing isn't really referring to the survivor's choice but the way the gens are balanced. The reverse of gen rushing would be if the killer could consistently get 4 hooks in 3 minutes. Do you see how frustrating that would be every game? Survivors aren't choosing to do anything wrong but the game's poorly balanced around gens.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited January 2020

Welp, Ebony Mori's are the fastest and funnest way to de-pip to the less frustrating ranks, so I'm game. The Devs want to alienate 80% of their red ranked killer players, might as well make red ranks hell for survivors out of spite. Not that it'll do much good though, they'll just DC as soon as they see a hidden offering anyway.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

Perfect idea! the mid-chapter pass will release, everyone will use their mori's, and the stats for Ruin will be artificially inflated, justifying its nerf by seeming on par with its previous incarnation. I love it.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

They'll just nerf those too then

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

What we should really do is load in with nurse and go afk all day, see how their "data" likes that

• Keene_Kills
    Keene_Kills Member Posts: 649

Load in. Look up. Walk around swinging at the wall every now and then. No chase points, no WGLF stacks... just gen points, EZ escapes, and one highly disappointed Entity. They want to live and die by "numbers this, numbers that," without any viable context or any attempt to address the underlying causes of glaring problems? Give 'em some numbers to go by, fam. Not worth wasting moris or getting upset... either just don't play or go in and sandbag it. Shouldn't take more than 3-4 minutes. Let 'em pore over those numbers afterwards.

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

I have no problem with Ruin. It's incredibly strong on console, that's why I run Small Game and cleanse within 30 seconds. Also not a fan of bad killers being rewarded with NOED, so Ima touch all the totems. I guess it will be nice change to see moris in almost every game and not just during the Bloodhunt like killers normally do.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

At this point, I expect moris to get nerfed, too. And I don't expect a huge announcement beforehand, so feel free to use them up.

Alternatively, if you don't like playing killer, simply stop playing killer. That's probably what I'm going to do.

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417

Hate to do it but done. Playing toxic af just screwed a red rank swf team with a mouse one billy with devour hope and noed as a fallback. Moried two of them and hooked the other two. One dc'd before his third hook though lol.

Hate hate hate playing like this but all the ignorance on the dbd fb groups set this off more for me then the actual nerfs.