The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Ps4 - Increased unintentional disconnects?

Might_Oakk
Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Normally I DC like 1/50 games. Recently it's about 1/4. Not connecting at the start of matchs and disconnecting during the match.

Anyone else experiencing this on ps4?

Kind of amusing when you DC as you get downed and everyone rages at you for quitting.

Comments

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Like you are doing it intentionally or the game is booting u?
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Because it hasn't happened to me lately, but when the event went live soon after they "fixed" the servers (for the first time) I would get hit and then it would freeze and boot me. Only happened a handful of times but it was annoying. 
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@chemical_reject said:
    Like you are doing it intentionally or the game is booting u?

Game is booting me. Have played since day 1 first time experiencing this. Other online games are fine.

• airman421
    airman421 Member Posts: 6
    I get booted at least once a day 10mb internet setup just for my gaming no one else uses it but I keep getting booted from games just started a match had one hook and on the way to a hook and It disconnects. Tired of my inbox being slammed because a fault in the game.
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,888

I'm on PS4 and haven't noticed this.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,888

I'm on PS4 and haven't noticed this.

• plugs1990
    plugs1990 Member Posts: 3
    Im currently having this issue 
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Maybe once or twice a day but my main problem is lagging and huge frame drop loops