Hear me out about the ruin changes...

I didn’t like the ruin changes at first because it was great for obvious slow down and giving you a bit of a buffer in the early game, but it was really inconsistent and pretty ######### design wise.

If the devs started nerfing gen speed or other stuff first ruin would become monstrous and would just have the potential to completely shut down the entire game, I think that this change was needed first so that the balance of the game can be seen clearer, by getting rid of the inconsistency of ruin things in the future should get better balance wise, and I think the devs knew this had to happen sooner rather than later to preserve the future this game has, they are taking all the backlash because they have to just to preserve the game they love.

Hopefully I’m right and some interesting balance could be on the way but constantly throwing shade at the devs and company isn’t ok and complaining about the change won’t get anyone anywhere, let’s actually think of the long term where ruin isn’t a necessity and the game keeps evolving for the better.

P.S. I do play both sides so before anyone starts with “survivor main” crap don’t even try, I really enjoy playing this game and I hope things will get better and better.

Comments