The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 dedicated servers

I was almost able to hot great skill checks this morning but for the past three games the lag has been teleporting me around the forest.

Now 2 games ended for no reason except disconnects being reported. I have a physical wired cable and excellent internet... what the hell!!!

Comments

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

Okay, the game is unplayable.

What the hell is going on????

• Thanatos_x
    Thanatos_x Member Posts: 201

I haven't noticed anything ridiculous since dedicated servers came on. If anything I've actually been getting grabs much easier lol, I got two grabs off of a pallet and a window I think yesterday. But I also haven't played today so maybe your issue is just a today thing. Idk

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

I've found them fine, 1 bs hit got me by a Legion at a pallet but other than that im happy with them.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

BHVR you're forgiven (I was wrong)

Issue with own network since move.. having to use wi-fi for now

• jcmiller12
    jcmiller12 Member Posts: 4

To me there is times were I am hit falling halfway down a high vault spot or for some reason I'm hit after fast vaulting a window vaults and have taken a step or two away from the window is there anything that can be done for these types of issues because it's become more frequent since dedicated servers went live on ps4

• SithLordLuxray
    SithLordLuxray Member Posts: 44

Only issues I’ve had is playing as survivor, killer will swing into inanimate objects and hit me. A little aggravating, not gonna lie. Seems to persist for a few games then goes away for a good while.