Hillbilly or Bubba

Options
oh_0k
oh_0k Member Posts: 712

Who's power do you think they will rework next since neither of them have the correct amount of addons. Hillbilly is probably one of the most balanced killers right now it would make more sense to change Bubbas power and keep Hillbilly the same.

Comments

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344
    Options

I think Bubba since he falls short in certain areas where as Hillbilly has a lot going for him as far as map control, speed, mobility, etc. Bubba is sort of just good for camping since his "power" ability almost demands he camp if he wants to knock down two or more survivors at once.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Billy. They'll nerf the crap outta him

• Daddy_Ding_Dong
    Daddy_Ding_Dong Member Posts: 55
    edited January 2020
    Options

Uh...no they aren't. I mean, they both have an instadown chainsaw...but they work completely differently, lol

That's like saying Trapper and Pig are very similar because they both technically have a bear trap.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,019
    Options

They both could use some attention to their addons, but pretty sure only Bubba needs any attention to his actual basekit.

The usage of chainsaws have alot more in common though. Both result in a charge forward after a brief charge time that can instadown someone, or break pallets faster.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344
    edited January 2020
    Options

I see Bubba and Hillbilly as night and day, whether playing as them or against them. There is no real comparison other than they both use chainsaws and can one hit a person. lol Bubba needs some love to make him more versatile so he doesn't have to stand by a hook just to use his ability.

Edit: And I know he doesn't HAVE to stand by a hook. He can use it out and about and still down a person but what makes it special is that it can down more than one person yet that opportunity is super rare unless he's camping. Let's just be real.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

Enjoy hillbilly while you can before he gets nerfed

And get bubba when he gets his addons rework

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749
    Options

I pray every night that they leave billy alone.

• LordGlint
    Options

On the bright side... No one dares "hook tech" a Bubba, lol.

• MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117
    Options

Billy will miss his chainsaw after the rework. I guess he get´s a pogo-stick to jump around the map and hurt survivors by recitating bad poetry....

• LordGlint
    Options

Billys UR addon ends up being a freaking jetpack, for those times when you cant be asked to chainsaw AROUND the building, lol.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I really hope Cannibal.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839
    Options

I wonder what Huntress' new addon will look like since she doesn't meet the addon requirement as well.