There is no killer I want more than the Grudge.

Options

Since this game released, I have been dying for Kayako. The spirit just isn't it.

Before anyone says "why would they add her when the spirits basically the same thing?"

why did they add leatherface when hillbilly is basically the same thing? because why tf not?

I need to hear that creepy gasp sound in this game. Her map could be some creepy apartment in Tokyo, or something japanese related.

Please behaivour, ill legit give u all my monies. just do it.

Comments

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495
    Options

No. Nothing against her, but NO. I hhhhaaaaattttttttteeeeeee the grudge. Scares the hell out of me

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368
    Options

I really hope they will add her one day.

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321
    Options

I reaaally want Samara from The Ring but I'd love to see The Grudge as well. A killer that crawls low to the ground would be so creepy. Sorry pig but you just look cute.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

Samara>grudge but I'll take either one thank you

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

I think that Yamaoka Rin is meant to be a hybrid of Samara AND Kayako.

As for Leatherface and Hillbilly, it's same as Trapper and Jason. It's all to do with the rights, and by that I mean that bHVR couldn't/can't get them very easily. It took them a good while to get Leatherface, and even ones like SAW they had to limit what they could use. Freddy is even the damn remake/reboot Freddy. #NotmyFreddy

• Dahliasdollie
    Dahliasdollie Member Posts: 46
    Options

I think it would be pretty cool if the killer was the grudge to replace the generators with TV's. Watching the TV increases the progress and if you fail a skill check you scream.

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    edited January 2020
    Options

I think we have enough recycled killers. I don't want a ######### version of Spirit with copy pasted addons. They already failed this with Leatherface, who should have never been put in the game because how much of a pure cash grab he is. BHVR have left Bubba to rot like a pile of trash and I'm sure they would do the same with kayako and any horror icon they can get their grubby hand's on.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

I was going to make a joke about how you just want a little girl killer, but thinking about it that might be horrifying.

Twisted innocence where a small child is running around killing everyone is heckin spooks.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135
    Options

The Spirit is essentially The Grudge to me. She's based on all the Asian spirit girls in horror films.

• PigMainBigBrain
    PigMainBigBrain Member Posts: 1,893
    Options

All the more reason to have her here. This game is lacking in scare factor lately....And I can only stand doing so many jump scare pig sessions....