Why do you main your favorite character (Survivor/Killer)? Not talking about gameplay or fun!

BenZ0
BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Do you like (for a example Kate) because she looks good to you? Or can you empethize yourself with her? Do you just find her sexy or maybe you wanna become like her? As I said I just took kate as a example.

I personally love susie because she reminds me about myself because I am kinda like her actually in reallife except... I am not killing ppl ofc xD. Shes cute and adorable to me and her cute hoodie and the skirt makes her cute looking thats why she looks attractive to me. So to sum up: It is a mix of attraction and empethize.

Would be interesting to see what are the reasons for other ppl.

Comments

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

I love Nea because she has some pretty rad Cosmetics . Plus she's quiet compared to all the other female characters!

• BenZ0

@underlord99

For me feng seems more quiete personally but I agree with her cosmetics. I like those rebellious type of cloths on her.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

Nea, because I like her general apperience and her lobby animation the most. I think the individual animations in the lobby tell a lot about the characters themself and I can sympathize with Nea the most. And I love her cosmetics.

For killer, I like Ghostface and Frank the most.

Ghostface because I think getting stalked without even noticing it is one of the scariest things. And he looks cute when he's running and chasing someone.

Frank....I don't even know why. I just love him and he deserves better.

• BenZ0

@AngryFluffy

Yeah agree, the lobby animation is on of the greatest thing about the specific characters. When it came in the game with the store at the clown chapter. I was just statisfied from those animtions from doctor and huntress. I love the animation from susie, that shows even more how adorable and cute she is how she just stands and hides the knife behind her back. I love the animation from ghostface too, how he rapidly stabs in the air, looks really cool :D

• Shindu
    Shindu Member Posts: 89

Feng cause she's goddess. Her animation in lobby is badass and she's glancing like "u fool, I'm queen".

Rin vacuum cleaner) That's obvious why.

Plag. I like her appearence, concept, soundtrack and the most important: u can puke onto toxics)

• BenZ0

@Shindu

Rin is nice, I just love her apperence. On of the best designed killers by far! And I see many ppl love Rin, but I can understand that :D

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited January 2020

Dwight because I like his backstory, how he is the underdog who rose to become leader material in the face of danger. Bringing out his inner strength. I am a nerd/geek myself, so I empathize with Dwight in that aspect. I love his nerdy look, his cosmetics are terrific, and some of his pain sounds are adorably funny. He's just an all around lovable character.

Michael Myers because I am a huge Halloween fan. The original movie scared the hell out of me as a kid. I was afraid to sleep for days. I kept imagining I could hear Michael's heavy mask breathing in my bedroom at night lol. Myers is one character who retained his creepy edge over the years. Freddy became a jokester, Jason became an Arnie type wrecking machine. But Michael kept his silent, sinister, creepy persona. Even in the bad Halloween movies.

• Shindu
    Shindu Member Posts: 89
    edited January 2020

She's the nightmare for all survivor mains if people know how to play her.

-rep burning ass harvesting intensifies when I'm playing Rin) Funny to see this.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Rin and Yui because I’m a weeb.

• BenZ0

@Taiga

Susie is the best yandere!

• BenZ0

@Dwight_Fairfield

Dwight is defenatly one of the coolest male characters!

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    edited January 2020

I'm a Hag main because I was told she was the least played Killer when I first started playing. Never regretted that decision since. She's finally getting some love again as I have all the teachables from my other Killers. So time to max her out and really enjoy the game once more.

I main Feng and Dwight on the Survivor side of things, although Yui may also go in there as well. I love horror style anime, so having a big brute chase poor Feng down amuses me to no end. Dwight... is Dwight. I love his character, and he reminds me so much of the geeky nerd trope in many horror movies. Big horror fan, so that is a bonus. Besides... he looks so damn frightened in the pre-match lobby, you have to help the man out.

• Chop
    Chop Member Posts: 32

The Spirit/Rin is my choice. Not only do I lover her because her gameplay, Reliable power, designed beautifully , and scare/creepiness factor coming from her. Her facial expressions relate to me so much because my mood changes in and out. Also behind her lore she’s a person who’s innocence and kindness was step on, seeking revenge and finally lets out anger. I’m not seeking revenge or anything troublesome but I try to be the kindest I can but sometimes I get push to certain extent as well, and when I scream back I feel good about because I’m scaring the person who tries to take advantage of me. WAH!

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,144
    edited January 2020

I probably chose my favorite survivor because I like the way they look, and because of all the survivors their build and hair are the most similar to my own. Our personalities aren't similar.

As for killer, one of the things that originally attracted me to Spirit is that I love Asian horror. If she ever gets a long-hair-covering-her-face cosmetic, oh god, I'd be so happy. So. Freakin'. Happy.

Of all the characters, Susie--with the way she stands and her cosmetics--speaks the most to me personality-wise, but I just... I have yet to find Legion fun. Actually makes me a bit sad, because I really want to play as her.

Post edited by TragicSolitude on
  • BenZ0

@TragicSolitude

Agree it still sucks that legion dont get any love almost...

• BenZ0

@Chop

Spirit is just amazing, the devs did really a pretty good job with her!