Killer Idea: The Poltergeist

Options
D3ADAIMDUCK
D3ADAIMDUCK Member Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Creations

I have a really good idea for a new killer and I truly hope my admission is considered. The idea is for a mind control killer, something along the lines of a poltergeist. The killer's special ability would transfer the killer control of the survivor and the survivor control of the killer. This transfer would have no indication, or a subtle one, to keep survivors guessing who has control of who. The killer now controlling the survivor would be able to either manually transfer back to its body, or to another survivor. Each time the poltergeist transfers bodies, (either to a new one or it's original one) the old host would lose one health state. Meanwhile, the survivor now controlling the killer would need help from another survivor, but as he appears as the killer it would be difficult to do so. If another survivor interacts with the "non-killer" it would snap everyone to their original bodies and stun the killer for a length of time. This would prove for very interesting gameplay and tactics vs. The killer and survivors. It would be hard to trust anyone's appearance. Is the killer really just a survivor? Or is it feigning innocence to bring you in closer for a hit. I really hope that my idea is considered as I would personally love to see this integrated to the game. If it is considered, I would like the chance to assist in the character's development. Thank you for your time and consideration!

Comments

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558
    Options

Unfortunately, this would have the same problem as a shapeshifter, which is it would be completely destroyed by SWF.

• D3ADAIMDUCK
    D3ADAIMDUCK Member Posts: 2
    Options

True. Have to think about ways to counter that perhaps, if you have any, please feel free to drop em here!

• GeneralSpudmuffin
    GeneralSpudmuffin Member Posts: 311
    Options

Honestly, SWF will always be a problem no matter what killer it is. A better idea would be to remove the voice chat feature and maybe add add a text based chat setting, with preset responses. The responses would be pretty vague, but still helpful enough to help coordinate the group