Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Killer Main Content Creators

SpaceCoconut
SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Who are some of your favorite content creators who focus on a single Killer or a few Killers? I'm working on a project and I'd like to put together a list of players who have Mastered at least one Killer.

Example: Umbra is known as an excellent Huntress player and would be a good fit for this project. Tru3Talent is known for playing all killers well, but has no main and is essentially a Jack of all Trades but a Master of None. This would prevent him from being part of this project.

I'm particularly interested in learning about smaller content creators who you think deserve more attention than they currently receive as a master of their preferred killer. A content creator that you would watch in order to learn a particular killer.

Ideally I would end up with a list of creators for each available killer, with no creator listed more than twice.

Thanks for your help :)

Edit: Links to their channels will be helpful in my research.

Trapper: EntitysLeftHand, Otz (tentative)

Wraith:

Hillbilly:

Nurse: KnightLight

Shape:

Hag:

Doctor:

Huntress: Umbra, Ralph

Leatherface:

Freddy:

Pig: Scorpionz

Clown:

Spirit: