Pig mains I need help!

Flawless_
Flawless_ Member Posts: 323
edited September 2020 in General Discussions

So I recently started playing Piggy and I'm having a blast with her. She's waaay stronger than people make her out to be if you use her kit strategically. To clarify, my issue does not have to do with how to play her or how to win. I have crossplay disabled and I can consistently win at rank 1 even against strong survivors.

However, my problem comes when I find the first survivor. Let me explain: every other game they'll just crouch in front of me and try to boop the snoot. I didn't mind at first cause I do think it's funny so what I’ll do is leave them and go find the next survivor who's usually nearby. There are some games though, usually if they're swf, where they'll all crouch towards me and straight out chase me around. I ended up farming in several games cause survivors won't take the game seriously at all and I also run Corrupt so my timer is running while they're doing their shenanigans so I’m like alright alright you dingdongs let's do some stupid ish. I feel bad taking cheap shots or killing them in this scenario cause I play survivor too people just wanna have fun and a bit of friendliness is rare in the game these days...so we farm and it's real funny. They're always really nice in the end game chat too, whenever this happens.

Anyway this is probably the best problem that anyone could have on DBD I mean...survivors being friendly towards the killer? Who would have thought. It's just that sometimes I just want to have a normal game and I’m all for mending sometimes, I’m starting to get tired of people not playing as intended for the entire game just cause they're going against Piggy so my question is...how do you signal to survivors that "okay guys, boopin' time is over let's get into a chase now" and move on to playing normally? Is there any way I can show them that while yes they can boop the snoot once I don't necessarily want to farm?

And to those of you who are getting camped, tunneled, genrushed and/or just sick of BHVR...sorry guys maybe I need to check my "Pig privilege" over here lol

Post edited by Flawless_ on

Comments