LV. 50 But 3 Perks to select!? (Steve Harrington)

Sheffield
Sheffield Member Posts: 86
edited October 2020 in General Discussions

I am LV. 50 on my Charakter and i only get 3 perks to choose from.

And this is every Bloodweb so.

Is it new or a Bug?

Post edited by Sheffield on

Comments

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 815

Can you post a picture of your bloodweb?

The recent changes to the perk varietys (tier 1= yellow, tier 2= green,..) makes it easier to overlook perks imo.

It's also possible that you have not enough perks unlocked, e. g. If you have all the perks on one character and you want the perks from the new Chapter, only three perks will be in your bloodweb because there is only three different perks that your character does not own yet.

Otherwise it might be a bug.

• Sheffield
  • TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited October 2020

Apparently it is a new feature/bug, but it only works this way when you have relatively few total unlearnt perks. So if you have all the perks and prestige someone, you'll still get a lot of 4 perks bloodwebs at lvl50+ up to a certain point. I didn't keep track of the exact available perks' number at the breaking point when 4 becomes 3, though. With 10 lvl3 perks left I was already getting 3 perks per bloodweb, though.

• FoggyWeather_
    FoggyWeather_ Member Posts: 163

How many Perks do you have to unlock on Steve?

• FoggyWeather_

But that would actually be a "nerf" if it was a new feature to add the breaking point? Usually it only became 3, when there were only three perks left.

• FoggyWeather_

"Actually" it wouldn't matter if there were 3 or 4 perks, since you can only get 2 max per web.

BUT it limits the choice. Hmmm I don't know how that happens. I'll have to check it on my Kate, since she's in the same situation as your Steve.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

That happened to me as Legion as well. Had only 3 Perks to get, looked at my inventory and had still like 7 or 8 Perks to unlock.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,958

Can those that have this issue please upload their log files for me, so I can get this looked into properly?

1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up "Run". 

2. Type this in the "Run" prompt: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs 

3. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file. 

^ that's how you get the log file. We'll need this so we can get further information from it.

Thanks for your help

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,372

I'm having the same problem on Yui atm

• Sheffield

Yes here the same Yui 60/83 Perks Tier 3 and now 3 to select.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

This has just happened to me, I had around 8 or so perks still on level 2 on P3 Meg and then only got three perks per bloodweb. It's not a huge deal when you are that close to maxing out a character, but it did seem a little odd.

• jasonjbird
    jasonjbird Member Posts: 20

Same problem with Jeff. Also almost finishing tier 3 all perks when it started happening

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 623

I have had this happening with a lot of my P3 killers as well. I get to where I have 20 or so bloodwebs left, but each bloodweb I am only getting 3 perks despite having 40 green perks in my selectable perks.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited May 2021

Forgive me for not quite understanding but could someone explain the issue a little more clearly? I've had two characters at level 50 (Claudette and Nea) without ever seeing the third tier of their perks, or even first tier perks such as Dark Sense, Kindred, or Bond (which I unlocked with Dwight ages ago).

Is that what's going on here? People getting to prestige level but never encountering all of the perks that are available, or is it something else? Sorry to ask, I'm just not sure if I understand and could possibly contribute with my own log.

EDIT: My apologies, I think I understand. This seems to be more about the bloodweb not making as many perks available per level as it should. If so, feel free to ignore this.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

3 perks but plenty of event items. I'd love to have 3 perks but bunch of event items like fireworks.

• miketheratguy

I've gotten probably five fireworks in just the last couple of days. Never even saw them before.

As for perks I seem to always get the same ones (Empathy, Adrenaline, Premonition, the one that reveals chests, etc.) and no more than 2 at a time (for the most part, can't recall how many I was offered before my last two prestiges).

• bm33

My bloodwebs have been normal. I'm so bummed I'm not getting fireworks on my bloodwebs, those are my favorite item in the game.

• miketheratguy

They're definitely abnormal for me, or at least were before I was suddenly being offered them a couple of times per character. How often would they used to appear for you when you did get them?

• bm33

I've only had them in my bloodwebs during events, never outside events. My first event with them was winter event where I got 140 on one survivor I was using for that event. Next was lunar new year where I still got a decent amount, probably 2-3 per bloodweb and had spread it out over several survivors. Since then though event items seem to have much lower spawn rate on the bloodwebs so usually one 1 event item/offering per bloodweb which is such a bummer.

• jester20k
    jester20k Member Posts: 827

Just to add a little extra F U to the grind lol

• Serenity_Rose
    Serenity_Rose Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2022

I have this error on have this on Steve and Demo who were both P3 before patch, both had all perks maxed and Nancy who I just P1'd before patch went live. It seems to be a bug with all the characters on Stranger Things only as I have not experienced this problem on any other character.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

First nice necro.

Second all stranger things characters perks are considered general perks now so if you had them unlocked as teachables they will be unlocked at level 1 just like any perks you may have bought from the shrine but they are no longer attached to the prestige system

• Serenity_Rose
    Serenity_Rose Member Posts: 3

Thanks, I genuinely did not know that the P3 perk transfer would not apply to Stranger Things characters but now that I think of it, it kind of makes sense as they are no longer obtainable by purchasing the character and grinding levels to get the teachable.

I cant say that I'm not disappointed that they did not build a work around for it but I genuinely did not know, and did not make the connection and meant no offense by the question asked.