Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it ok with you playing a Satanic illuminati game like this?

HittingOnHook
HittingOnHook Member Posts: 486
edited December 2020 in Off-topic

1,5k+ hours here, DBD commenced with hidden content that didn't prove they were Satanic Illuminati with stuff like "reversed pentagrams", sacrifices to "the entity", all seeing eye, pyramids.... until now (besides huntress skin etc):

Devs surely are not aware of the bigger plans of this game, probably the narrative girl, Cotè, Lead Designer and bosses above him know the real intentions of this game:

• promote Satanism agenda: sacrifice yourself/others to "the entity", it is ok to do cannibalism (Hag's mori), it is fine to kill others with obscenity, not to mention, the infinite duality of survs-killers discussion and fights
  • bring your interdimensional souls to entities (archons, demons and other entities) with each sacrifice, and gather your energy with the emotions generated by playing (killer = frustration, surv = anger etc) + open portals

I am not religious, of course it is VERY expected to call me conspiracy person, crazy or #########, but around 1-5% of the awaken guys from this community will understand this post that surely will get me to a warning, a ban or closed, even when it was a "constructive discussion".

Which other disadvantages you find when playing, feel like less energy or more negative? peace

PS: I stopped playing due to the graphics update that my old laptop cannot handle, not sure if will come back

Post edited by Gay Myers (Luzi) on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.