The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Catching a cheater

vermouth
vermouth Member Posts: 3
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

Killer cheats with his friend and this is proof I caught him on a video I want him to be punished for cheating

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

Use the ingame report system.

Posting it on the forum does nothing

• scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    i sent a ticket yesterday with the same problem of your video, a killer and a survivor farming while fckin up the other 2 survivors, they haven't answered and something tell me they won't do anything.
  • vermouth
    edited October 2018

I was so angry and I miss my chance to report him on ingame system , is there another way I can report him ..?

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    vermouth said:

I was so angry and I miss my chance to report him on ingame system , is there another way I can report him ..?

I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

They'll probably tell you to remove the video because of name shaming FYI.
  • vermouth
    edited October 2018

@RWoodrow said:

I'm not sure if there is another way but if there is. @Peanits @MandyTalk will know. 

I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@vermouth said:

@RWoodrow said:

I Will not pull back , cheater deserve to be aspersion that's why I created this channel ( list of cheaters )

Mob mentality, such a great form of justice.

• Ysoria
    Ysoria Member Posts: 13

How do you know he's a cheater and not just takes advantage of someone making stupid save ?

• RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    vermouth said:

@RWoodrow said:

I can understand your anger but, as Lowbei said, leaving the video up is against the rules here. Isn't the point of this thread to get justice against someone else who broke the rules? You can't break rules while holding others accountable for breaking rules, as it will only make you as bad as they are.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I've removed the video from the post - as has been said, naming & shaming is not allowed on the forums at all.

To report another player, you must use the in game report system and follow up with any further information with the report form. This is the only way to report other players.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Lowbei said:
    vermouth said:

@RWoodrow said:

you will not. you will obey our forums rules or you will be removed from it. we do not allow witch hunts here.
    Did you become a Mod now? 
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    I just sent a report today since I faced a killer-survivor duo who farmed me to death. I hope it makes a difference.