The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

IRON WILL IS A LIE

RESTtheASSASSIN
RESTtheASSASSIN Member Posts: 40
edited October 2018 in General Discussions

You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    That's by design.
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Injured state=/= Dying state
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I actually just played a game and had a survivor down, he wasn't making any noise at all...with no iron will

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

@HellDescent said:
    I actually just played a game and had a survivor down, he wasn't making any noise at all...with no iron will

Was he running No Mither?
    No Mither does that.

• Oblitiry
    Oblitiry Member Posts: 487
    Well if you're eating dirt you're not exactly standing now are you ;)
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@boss no

• RESTtheASSASSIN

the perk says at any time folks this game should work on wording if anything

• RESTtheASSASSIN

@Peanits said:
    Yes, because otherwise the killer would have no way to find you without deerstalker. They would have to walk every inch of the map looking for an interaction prompt and hope you don't move.

sounds personal and the perk says any time. and I don't expect everyone to use the perk or be left by a killer on the ground.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Report it as a bug.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    The injured and dying state are different. Thus it only affects you when you are injured and not dying
  • DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    So you want to be totally invisible in grass? That’s not overpowered at all. Alas I’ll have deerstalker, so it will always end the same way for you. 
  • DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@RESTtheASSASSIN said:
    You're able to concentrate and enter a meditative-like state to numb some pain. Grunts of pain caused by injuries are reduced by 50/100/100 % while standing still/while standing still/((((at any time.)))) In the dying state you make grunt noises..... Why and yes the perk is at lvl 3... if I can still escape you shouldn't hear me!

"standing still"

As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

• RESTtheASSASSIN

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@RESTtheASSASSIN said:

"standing still"

As far as I know, when you lie on the ground, bleeding out, you are not "standing" still. :wink:

Oh and btw, I have insane problems finding stealthy survivors anyway and survivors usually are very salty when they are slugged and dislike bleeding out ^^

I mean its one perk killers have many tracking ones and a weapon js

• DarkWo1f997
    DarkWo1f997 Member Posts: 1,532
    edited October 2018

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@RESTtheASSASSIN said:

"standing still"

You have a weapon, the ability to completely ignore breaking your ankles when making such a tight turn into 360° at about 10mph. 
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited October 2018

"At any time" just means that you don't have to stand still, you can walk, crouch, run, vault, whatever, you are silent.

The Perk never worked in Dying State.

• DeadByFlashlight
    DeadByFlashlight Member Posts: 1,642

@RESTtheASSASSIN said:

@DeadByFlashlight said:

@RESTtheASSASSIN said:

"standing still"

Uhm what?

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

Only during injured state.

On the ground is dying state, so it won't work.