glitch stops me from picking up survivors

TumbleElf
TumbleElf Member Posts: 48

i just had about 3 games in a row where survivors would be downed in the corner off a locker and a wall near the shack and i cant pick them up.

2 out 3 times they managed to escape using this tactic

they all use unbreakable + soul guard so they can just recover in my face and run away. please tell me if theres a way to stop this or if the devs are looking into it because im so sick of it because this has happened in quite of few of my games now. lmk if your having the same problem

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,153

Maybe just post this with video evidence in the bug section of the forum on the off chance that you might be the first to encounter this. Or at least check over there.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Do you have a clip of this? I want to see it

• PlantCollector
    PlantCollector Member Posts: 344

Yeah, this happened to me the day before yesterday.

(If you wonder about the quality, this was made with my phone cause i wanted to show it to my gf)

As you can see, im standing right above her and can't pick her up. Probably as @TumbleElf said because of the locker, because when she moved a tiny bit it was enough to pick her up.

Not a clip but pretty much a screen shot, if thats enough for you @ShinobuSK .

• Kirkylad
    Kirkylad Member Posts: 1,927

I had this with someone on the stairs but luckily they moved so I could pick them up. I've had this happen once as survivor to and it was at the shack as well so I feel like there's a problem on that structure because it hasn't happened anywhere else.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,037

When you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs)

Please check to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.

This discussion has been closed.