The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why is everyone running head-on all of a sudden ?

just been wondering...

Comments

• skylerbound
    skylerbound Member Posts: 753

Either rift challenge or a popular streamer made a video or both

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

SWF teams loves head-on stuns. Maybe you faced with Head-On squad?

• Grandpa_Crack_Pipe
    Grandpa_Crack_Pipe Member Posts: 3,306

Rift challenges make people play like #########.

• DistortedDream
    DistortedDream Member Posts: 672

Most likely because of the Rift challenge.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 416

I do because of the tome challenge. I'm bad at flashlight saves and when I need to get pallet stuns, all killers usually respect pallets. Enjoy it while it lasts, I think this is far more fun than what will happen when level 4 drops.

• megswifey
    megswifey Member Posts: 826

I love head on because it's the one exhaustion perk I enjoy using lol! I don't find it toxic if used in dire situations, but people using it to upset the killer or bully them are not representative of all us head on gamers <3!!!

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,837

It’s objectively the most fun exhaustion perk. You get to stun the killer with it and it’s funny making them fear lockers. Plus when I run it I don’t care about escaping, just stunning excessively.

• glitchboi
    glitchboi Member Posts: 6,014

It's a dumb yet fun perk, it's not that good but it's pretty damn well-designed which is why it's my favorite exhaustion perk.

• El_Gingero
    El_Gingero Member Posts: 1,147

I enjoy jumping into a locker when the killer is half way across the map coming at me, and still getting grabbed before the perk activates.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

I always run it, as to me it's the most fun perk in the game.

• mad_hatter
    mad_hatter Member Posts: 121

Quick question: does Head On not cause exhaustion if it doesn't stun the killer? I'm sure I've had survivors burst from lockers, but not hit the stun, to then jump back in the locker and try to hit it again. Is that head on? Or is the something else?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,908

if you don't stun the killer, you don't get exhausted