The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is your favorite streamer or content creator?

2»

Comments

• Booorra
    Booorra Member Posts: 24

Ryuaga is the best killer prob out there and also great survivor. Holder of 3 or 4 WR.. Great player and great streamer.

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

when it comes to dbd garukubluemoon

• Soulpaw
    Soulpaw Member Posts: 290

scott jund is definitely a fav. He is causal but still a very good player in my opinion plus very knowledgeable and reasonable.

• A_Skinny_Legend
    A_Skinny_Legend Member Posts: 919
    edited June 2021

You've listed a few, I also watch zubat. Love how odd he is & his honesty.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

I don't really have a favourite at the moment but I must admit I am constantly recommended videos of theJRM having killers falling down holes. Which is funny.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,019
    edited June 2021

Just popping in with a quick reminder: We have naming and shaming rules on the forum; please avoid commenting to just throw shade at those mentioned in this thread. Thank you.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

Often: DyllonKG, OhTofu, Tru3, HybridPanda (who seems to be back).

Sometimes: Monto, Paulie, FunGoose (who seems to be gone).

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited June 2021

Hexy

It used to be Otz but his 50 wins streaks just killed all fun for me. Pointless achievements in such a random game by playing against not very good survivors. That's just boring to watch

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Noob3 and DiehardDiva

• stikyard
    stikyard Member Posts: 526

Shout out to the mans, OHTOFU!!!

Please come back TOFU, promise I'll be good!

• Kharbarg
    Kharbarg Member Posts: 126
    edited June 2021

Tru3ta1ent

Ohtofu

Hexy

Otz

Puppers

Angrypug

Vincentvega

And recently I have discovered Cope

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731

Mostly Limmy, Monto, SpookNJukes, Farmer John, Coldphazon and Satt.

• papichulo
    papichulo Member Posts: 271

jrm and no0b3

• Magicmaster0702
    Magicmaster0702 Member Posts: 217

No0b3 honestly. Hes so chill and wholesome a lot of the time. I've watched a few others, and not the biggest fan of some.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510

I used to watch most Otzdarva streams. However, I mostly stopped watching them since he started his "streaks".

In reality, I was only interested about one question: can he win 50 games in a row with my lovely Daddy Trapper? Once this question was successfully answered, the interest of the streak concept (especially with better killer classes) lost all interest for me

Besides, I really do not enjoy these sweaty games ... all the streamers with the "streaks as their main content" are so boooooring imho

TricksterShadow and Ohtofu are my two favorite streamers at the moment: very good players with huge experience, entertaining content, comfy atmosphere and chat, interesting discussion about the state of the game / current bugs or issues, ...

• SirGando
    SirGando Member Posts: 374

tru3. He is the most honest from what ive seen.

• Ludicris
    Ludicris Member Posts: 244

Cahlaflour, Umbra, and Deere are probably personal top 3.

• Hazular
    Hazular Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2021

For when I want to learn things about the game (perk builds, playstyle techniques etc) my go-tos are Otzdarva, CMWinter (an insanely good Pig main) and Naymeti

For general memes/fun then Monto, Noob3, Demi, Ayrun & Zubat

And then SpookNJukes for calling out the community's toxic behaviour lmao

• ImTooooomingggggg
    ImTooooomingggggg Member Posts: 28

Otz and Monto. Otz as he's legit a super nice dude and his killer guides and gameplay is always so helpful as he talks you through what he does and why.

Monto, as he actually got me into the game and makes some great content, sadly never see him or Otz stream due to timezones though.

• Gruul
    Gruul Member Posts: 130

Otz for the competitive side of things and Pixel Bush for his lore videos.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709

Puppers, Dowsey and John Wolfe (even though the latter can get heated, you usually know that he still sees DbD as just a game)

I have obviously not seen all of them and usually don’t watch too much at all even the mentioned ones. But many (not naming anyone and you don’t have to defend any as i maybe don’t even meant that specific one) are sadly promoting toxic behavior. Either against devs or the us vs them mentality for either side.

i also like to watch a lesser known German streamer named Voojah. He is pretty wholesome and doesn’t get aggressive at all, open minded, always sees positive things and just has fun playing the game.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,127

In terms of DBD content:

• Hybridpanda - The guy who got me into this game, and always entertaining and genuine.

• Noob3 - Probably DBD's version of Chaotic Good alignment, and just very positive.

• Ohmwrecker - Very immersive player and really gets into the story that develops within a trial.

In terms of non-DBD content:

• GrayStillPlays - Taught me that anything can be overcome, no matter how seemingly impossible, with a little patients and a lot of masochism.

• CJUGames - Genuine, chilled and pretty funny walkthrough gamer

Also, others like: TheRadBrad, Materwellonz, Marz, Gab Smolders, jmwFILMS, outsidexbox, Dead Meat, newLEGACYinc, Ozzy Man, MissScarletTanager and a few others.

• eric_alrasid17
    eric_alrasid17 Member Posts: 119

Otz, Monto, JRM, No0b3 and Demi

• eleventbh
    eleventbh Member Posts: 374

zubatlel, JRM, Ayrun, PROBBZ, Sweh, Scott Jund and Otz before he started his streaks.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Otz, Tru3 and Jaee.

• Kazim
    Kazim Member Posts: 229

Agustin Unaplay xp

• Røøkë
    Røøkë Member Posts: 36

Farmer John, Otz, & Paulie Esther

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,078

It's gotta be Tru3. I can't catch his streams usually but he uploads a bunch of his matches on YouTube every day, so you always have content of his coming out. He's the one who got me into this game really. If you want to play at high level, watch what he does.

• Artemisha
    Artemisha Member Posts: 401

The Cat Avila, Raimak games, Shawnee Prime and AgustínUnaPlay.

All of them nice people playing fun with good manners.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Noob3 will always be at the top in my book, genuinely entertaining and a really good guy.

Also like watching Zubat, Angrypug and sometimes Tru3 in small doses, would probably watch him more if he didn't spend 60% of the time moaning.