Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

help video editing software

Hi, I managed to get a recording of a cheater ingame via GeForce experience. The initial file is 5min and a half, way to big for the attachments on the report and I could easily cut a solid 3min. I never did this before and for what ever reason the first video editor I downloaded eat my CPU & RAM even tho I should have plenty enough to just cut some part of the video.

Does someone know a free video editor that isn't completely trash and would allow me to send a short video to the devs?

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,935

When sending in videos to Support, the easiest way to do it is to upload to YouTube and then send the YouTube link in. That way you don't need to download any extra software etc.

• BananaBlooD95
    BananaBlooD95 Member Posts: 555
    edited July 2021

Thanks for the quick reply, I did upload to youtube and added the link, video is unlisted just in case so no one beside the team and I can see the names.

Hopefully that will get the player a ban so he'll stop ruining the experience for everyone.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,935

Thank you for taking the time to record & to report, I know it can be a bit of a nuisance to report in this manner - so we really do appreciate those that do take the time.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

If you want to simply trim down your videos in the future, Windows Movie Maker is a very simple and trusted video editing software. Not entirely sure if it comes installed by default anymore, but I believe it's still available for download.

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811
    edited July 2021

Also YouTube allows you to edit the uploaded video too, just go yo YouTube Studio. You can cut parts not related to the topic and let only parts of the video that need to be seen.