[Perk buff suggestion]: Lightweight

Scratch Marks stay visible 2/4/6 seconds less than normal and will spawn slightly/moderately/considerably further together.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Scratch Marks stay visible 2/4/6 seconds less than normal and will spawn slightly/moderately/considerably further together.

Then buff Predator so it does the same thing so so they atleast counter each other
  • SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

@Milo said:
    SpitfireOrMichina said:

Then buff Predator so it does the same thing so so they atleast counter each other

They just changed Predator but they didnt let the seconds bonus for some reason. Maybe because 3 secs was useless

• The_Daydreamer
    The_Daydreamer Member Posts: 735

@EntityDispleased said:
    Don't footsteps stay for like 10 seconds by default? 7 seconds is way too much and with Sprint burst or lithe I can imagine it being quite op. It can also make dance with me useless to a certain extent.

No, stay for 7 seconds. With the actuall lightwight they stay for 3-4 seconds.
    I dont see the point of buffing a okay perk.

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

considerably further apart.

>press shift key
    >entire map is covered in red scratch marks
    >instantly crash killer’s game
    >new meta
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

Lightweight is sooo good as it is, the minor buff of the scratch marks range would be cool, but definitely doesn't need any seconds added.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

The scratch marks already show into the left direction even though the survivor turned right, but ok spread them even further apart :wink:

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    The only buff it should get is reduced footstep sounds. Lightweight is already decent but underrated.
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955

All jokes of mine aside, Lightweight is actually better as is than it would be with more spread-out scratch marks.
    The reason being that Lightweight will help you escape from the chase as it is now. If you widen the scratch mark distribution, depending on how large it is, it could span entire floors of a level and even show scratch marks through walls.
    That being said, your Lightweight idea will more than likely cause chases to happen more often, whether they're escaped more easily or not.
    Lightweight should, at base, negate Predator, rather than making scratch marks spawn further apart.
    Like this;

Your running is light and soft, making your tracks harder to follow.
    Scratch Marks stay visible 1/2/3 seconds less than normal.
    Negates the Scratch Mark distribution effect of Predator.