Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is your favorite killer to play AGAINST, and why?

prion11
prion11 Member Posts: 361

for me, it's the blight. he really amps up the pressure in chases from far away, similar to billy but without an instant down. at least in my opinion, he has very unique outplay potential for both the killer and survivor. predicting where he can and cannot bounce is quite fun and often decides the chase. obviously going against a ruin undying blight who just runs around pushing people off of gens is not fun, but that rarely seems to happen to me. (probably because I am lower mmr survivor since I play 80% killer). but yeah, what killer do you love facing?

Comments

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Billy or huntress. Both give fair counterplay but reward the killer for playing well

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Demogorgon

Cute, fluffy, has a fun chase, a good team and is overall a good puppy

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Demo. They're always extremely nice while usually keep the match close.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,220

Nurse. It's my reads vs theirs.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

A good nurse. Good not God. A good nurse keeps me alert yet still gives me the sense I can try to escape. A God nurse just makes me want to Gen rush.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564

It depends on my mode but i will say Nemesis.

I love to see how he punch people.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

There's a few:

• Legion (so long as its not a bunch of slow-down perks) - I like being chased by a Frenzying Legion. It's exciting.
    • Cannibal - I like the risk in-chase. I get rewarded for playing well, but if I make a mistake he could down me instantly.
    • Nurse - She's incredibly unique and I like that.
    • Pig - Her Ambush is fun to predict and her traps can give heart-pounding moments.
  • ProudRinMain
    ProudRinMain Member Posts: 329

Spirit. Always has been. Pre and post nerf. Although she isn’t as fun to go up against as she used to cuz of the directional sound that takes away her uniqueness but oh well.

• Tricksters_Wife
    Tricksters_Wife Member Posts: 545

Trickster. Hot man with knives goes brrr. I always make an item pile for him in the basement and goof off the entire match.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,508

Freddy.

He was always my favorite and he always will be.

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,447
    edited March 2022

Old HillyBilly, playing against him was both challenging and fun. Playing against him also helped improve my looping at small-medium loops back when I first started playing.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,927

Huntress for me, I enjoy playing against her a lot. Although I don't mind playing against most killers - although Trappers and Hags are my least favourite, random traps always get me.

Agree with those that said about HillBilly as well, he's definitely a close 2nd.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

I know I just hit my head recently, but I do not recall Demo being anything close to fluffy

unless youre talking about his fluffy personality 🥰

• ThatOneDemoPlayer
    ThatOneDemoPlayer Member Posts: 5,623

Demogorgon is a puppy, puppy's are fluffy, therefor, Demogorgon is fluffy

• SuzuKR
    SuzuKR Member Posts: 3,910

Nurse first, Blight second.

Nurse is the only killer in the entire game that makes you 100% rely on your own skill in the most fair and even 50/50 way. Blight is very close, but still is mechanically restricted on some tiles and loops so he’s not quite 100%, since he cannot 50/50 every single location ever. There is no mechanical limits with Nurse in chase. The sole and exclusive thing that determines who wins every trade attempt (hit or dodge) is who is more skillful at mindgaming.

It is not “I win or lose this trade because of/despite mechanical limitations out of my control making it inherently more advantaged for one side or the other.” It is “I win or lose this trade because I have correctly or incorrectly made the mindgame/read through their skill versus mine in an even 50/50.”

• Chaos999
    Chaos999 Member Posts: 869

Freddy. I just really love his eerie lullaby. I often stay in the dreamworld for as much as I can without dying a senseless death just to have his lullaby in the background.

Gameplay whise, anything not stealthy. I'm very bad against those killers.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Spirit I guess

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

Bubba and Hillbilly are my favorite killers to play against. Their sweet roaring is so adorable. Otherwise I like to play against everyone, except...

• Huntress & Trickster, cuz 90% of my opponents are camping first hook in the open field
    • Hag & Trapper, cuz I run in every trap. Even when they put only one trap, I will step into it.
  • Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

I have multiple killers that I like going against. But top 3 are:

- Clown: Dodging his bottles is fun and his laugh makes everything 10 times better.

- Pig: I've had many scares from Pig and her ambush is fun to predict.

- Artist: Dodging her Crows is fun and predicting where she will launch them is also fun.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,474

But there are also puppy's that arent fluffy!

And again, unless my eyes are playing tricks on me. The bravest pocket pussy in the world shows no sign of being fluffy