Unlock everything cheat

Angelos455
Angelos455 Member Posts: 25
edited May 2022 in General Discussions

Hello everyone,

recently it came to my knowledge that there is still a cheat that grants the player access to all character/cosmetic dlcs and also enables every perk at tier III for all survivors and killers. I know because an aquaintance of mine did it (without having hacking skills, in other words is something you just download) and I stopped playing with him for this reason. Why do it anyways? The game isn't fun if there is no progression and additionally this act shows disrespect both at the players that spend hours and hours to unlock their stuff and the devs that put up all the hard work to offer us the best experience, by ruining their game. Anyways I hope they find the countermeasure to stop this plague.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I can't report him because he created another account (one that I don't know) just to do that

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

People play games for different reasons

Some people want purely the gameplay. As stated by Guy above, that doesn't make it OK that they did that and it would get them banned if they get caught but I completely understand why they'd do that if all they liked about DBD was the gameplay itself and not care about a "sense of achievement" or whatever for unlocking 100 different perks to get the one perk you actually do want.

• Angelos455
    Angelos455 Member Posts: 25

I understand your arguments and of course it is up to the gamers what they enjoy in their games. From there and beyond, dead by daylight is the game it is and includes, among others, grinding. If you don't like it that way, don't play it

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

It should also come to your attention that there are far worse cheats currently being used that do more than just unlocking everything.

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 666

I've seen accounts advertised for sale for less than $20 that claim to have every character unlocked with all t3 perks, 1000's of items/addons etc.

If it's as simple as using some basic hack to achieve this I'm not surprised people openly hack this game. I mean if it's as simple as buying a new account for next to nothing & using it to hack for a few months before getting banned & then buying another account for peanuts then there's really nothing in place to deter people from this type of behaviour.

It's quite worrying though that an actual hack like this exists in the first place. There must be some major flaws in the game code & detection software to allow everything to be unlocked that easily.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,940

Lets not discuss how people acquire their cheats on here thank you.

This discussion has been closed.