Cross-Progression for Windows Store?

StarOFF
StarOFF Member Posts: 21

I’m sure this has been asked before but since other pc platforms have gotten cross-progression with each other, will we see cross-progression with the Windows Store on PC in the near future? I got dbd on Epic Games and I was hoping to switch which store I played it on so I wouldn’t be stuck playing using the Windows Store, since it’s imo not very good.

Comments

• StarOFF
    StarOFF Member Posts: 21

Another question which I haven’t found a definitive answer to is when I’m able to do cross-progression with other platforms etc. will all my DLC characters be transferred over to all the other platforms as well as my bp and iri shards? Is there a list of what DLC characters/skins etc. that are transferrable and not?

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,495

In the roadmap for changes over the next year nothing is mentioned about cross progression so its almost assuredly over a year away

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,938

Cross progression is something that we know is greatly desired by the community and it's something that we will continue to work on, however, this is not our decision alone so there's no guarantee that it can be implemented or when.

As to what is transferred over with the current platforms that have cross progression - as long as something is not tied to a specific platform, it's able to be used on the connected platform, so BP tends to carry over, but things like Auric Cells not, because they're purchasable by platform. However, if further platforms are implemented in the future - there's no guarantee that this will be the same.